The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

Royal Blood / CHVRCHES / Travis Scott / The Kooks / Krept & Konan / The Amazons / Declan McKenna / Arcane Roots / IDLES 

Silk City / SZA 

Killswitch Engage 

Kendrick Lamar / Thirty Seconds To Mars / Don Broco / J Hus / MGMT / Creeper / Tonight Alive / Fickle Friends / Big Shaq 

Wolf Alice / Jungle 

Glassjaw 

Foo Fighters / Courteeners / The Hunna /  The Distillers / Mastodon / BROCKHAMPTON / The Menzingers / Basement / Black Honey 

Panic! at the Disco! / Nothing But Thieves 

Marmozets 

None of those are a true reflection of what the line-up is gonna be, but there are some serious clashes in there for me! Inspired at the thought that Pendulum (live) might turn up tho... it's been a long time at Reading since the 3pm Saturday main stage smash-it slot with the likes of Hadouken and Modestep - stick Pendulum on there!

I think Foos are a definite headliner, AM a good possibility and maybe Royal Blood with Imagine Dragons or Paramore.

1 minute ago, Musemonster said:

None of those are a true reflection of what the line-up is gonna be, but there are some serious clashes in there for me! Inspired at the thought that Pendulum (live) might turn up tho... it's been a long time at Reading since the 3pm Saturday main stage smash-it slot with the likes of Hadouken and Modestep - stick Pendulum on there!

I think Foos are a definite headliner, AM a good possibility and maybe Royal Blood with Imagine Dragons or Paramore.

Didn't read past your username/profile picture but please delete your account.

14 minutes ago, Musemonster said:

Yawn... bore off. This was a genuine post from someone who hasn't been on here for a while to share their view. Now I know why... yeah, you're right, I will delete my account to please small minded idiots!

It was a joke cos I'm bullied for being the resident Muse fan on here.

Apologies.

Friday=

Main- Arcade Fire / Imagine Dragons // A$ap Rocky // The Wombats 

NME- The Kooks // Jungle 

Dance- Armin Van Buuren

Saturday= 

Main - Arctic monkeys // Travis Scott // Courteeners 

NME - The Hunna // Kaleo 

Dance - Craig David 

Sunday= 

Main - Kendrick Lamar // Royal blood // Pixies

NME- Wolf Alice // Cage the Elephant 

Dance - Gorgon City 

As the lineup is supposedly coming on Monday, this is probs the last one I need to post :P Not sure on Mike Shinoda, but I dunno who else to put in that slot still. Kinda wanted another rock band (The Vaccines maybe) But I guess it could be a rapper too (Anderson. Paak?).

EDIT: This is mostly the same as the last one, other than swapping people around who are playing Creamfields/SW4/Victorious, swapping Hunna onto mainstage and culling Slaves from my FR lineup.

fullprediction3.png

Edited by Mattymooz
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

As the lineup is supposedly coming on Monday, this is probs the last one I need to post :P Not sure on Mike Shinoda, but I dunno who else to put in that slot still. Kinda wanted another rock band (The Vaccines maybe) But I guess it could be a rapper too (Anderson. Paak?).

EDIT: This is mostly the same as the last one, other than swapping people around who are playing Creamfields/SW4/Victorious, swapping Hunna onto mainstage and culling Slaves from my FR lineup.

fullprediction3.png

I don't think Mike Shinoda's big enough to headline that stage, and even if I doubt he'd clash with Foo's. Also since The Hives are headlining third at Download I doubt they'll do the same here. 

Also, Black Peas aren't a band. It's Black Peaks :lol:. One person made a typo and now Black Peas have made about 6 different posters ffs.

I'd be fairly happy with that though.

Edited by Steve1000

32 minutes ago, Steve1000 said:

I don't think Mike Shinoda's big enough to headline that stage, and even if I doubt he'd clash with Foo's. Also since The Hives are headlining third at Download I doubt they'll do the same here. 

Also, Black Peas aren't a band. It's Black Peaks :lol:. One person made a typo and now Black Peas have made about 6 different posters ffs.

I'd be fairly happy with that though.

Black Peaks is a much better name lmao. Who would you put in instead of The Hives? I don't really know anyone who is around that jumps out to me as a potential headliner for that stage tbh (I've chucked The Wonder Years in for now as I think I remember someone mentioning them a while ago)

fullprediction3.png

Edited by Mattymooz

21 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Black Peaks is a much better name lmao. Who would you put in instead of The Hives? I don't really know anyone who is around that jumps out to me as a potential headliner for that stage tbh (I've chucked The Wonder Years in for now as I think I remember someone mentioning them a while ago)

fullprediction3.png

I think you could have Gogol on LU, then I think Papa Roach could be a shout seeing as they're not at any other fests and have an album out. Same for Trivium though I don't think they're too likely. Skindred also a decent bet and probably the most likely. Wonder Years probably too small to headline that stage.

EDIT - Also, just a little thing - you'd have Killswitch on The Pit and Gogol or TWY on LU. Doesn't really matter but incase you're a perfectionist.

Edited by Steve1000

27 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

fullprediction3.png

I've got Lower Than Atlantis there. Think they're active.

8 minutes ago, OscarEB said:

What are the chances of The Weeknd being announced, and where abouts would he likely fit: sub or coheadline with Kendrick perhaps? 

Side note but all joking aside Black Peaks are quality, and brilliant live

No chance, and he'd definitely be an outright headliner now.

20 minutes ago, Steve1000 said:

I think you could have Gogol on LU, then I think Papa Roach could be a shout seeing as they're not at any other fests and have an album out. Same for Trivium though I don't think they're too likely. Skindred also a decent bet and probably the most likely. Wonder Years probably too small to headline that stage.

EDIT - Also, just a little thing - you'd have Killswitch on The Pit and Gogol or TWY on LU. Doesn't really matter but incase you're a perfectionist.

well the whole Lock Up vs. Pit thing wasn't bothering me untill you mentioned it :P I did have Skindred down for it earlier but I had assumed that their extensive UK tour had kinda ruled them out (though tbh they are English so I guess it doesn't matter, just the tour is going everywhere)

32 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

well the whole Lock Up vs. Pit thing wasn't bothering me untill you mentioned it :P I did have Skindred down for it earlier but I had assumed that their extensive UK tour had kinda ruled them out (though tbh they are English so I guess it doesn't matter, just the tour is going everywhere)

Welsh ^_^

• Like 1