The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

May as well get one in before the announcement.

Reading Friday/Leeds Saturday:
Main: Royal Blood/alt-J (co-headline) / Catfish and the Bottlemen / Panic! at the Disco / Jimmy Eat World / Drenge / Circa Waves / The Wytches / Black Peaks
NME/Radio One: Flume / Jungle / Danny Brown
Lock Up: Rise Against / letlive.
Festival Republic: American Football / Moose Blood

Reading Saturday/Leeds Sunday:
Main: Muse / Twenty One Pilots / You Me at Six / Twin Atlantic / Brand New / Neck Deep / PVRIS / Against the Current / Creeper
NME/Radio One: Metronomy / HAIM / Glass Animals / White Lies
The Pit: Architects / Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes
Festival Republic: Peace / Jagwar Ma

Reading Sunday/Leeds Friday:
Main: Kasabian / Major Lazer / Wolf Alice / Run the Jewels / Blossoms / Rat Boy / DMA's / Spring King / VANT
NME/Radio One: Enter Shikari / The Hives / Death Grips
The Pit: Killswitch Engage / Marmozets
Festival Republic: The Horrors / Temples

Last one before the announcement...

Friday:

Main: Kasabian / Catfish and the bottlemen / A day to remember / Jimmy eat world / Everything everything / Blossoms / Pvris / Against the current / Creeper

NME: Chase and status / Stormzy / White lies / Wilkinson / Danny brown / Rag'n'bone man / Rationale / Frightened rabbit / Cabbage

Dance: Zhu Pit: Killswitch engage FR: Feeder 1xtra: Ty dolla sign

Saturday:

Main: Eminem / The chainsmokers / Kaiser chiefs / Wolf alice / Circa waves / Billy talent / While she sleeps / Vant / Swmrs

NME: Enter shikari / Rise against / Neck deep / Mallory knox / Marmozets / Jagwar ma / Coasts / Deap vally / The sherlocks

Dance: MNEK Pit: At the drive in FR: Warpaint 1xtra: Lethal bizzle

Sunday:

Main: Bring me the horizon / You me at six / Panic at the disco / Run the jewels / Architects / The pretty reckless / Moose blood / Beartooth / Black peaks

NME: Flume / Haim / Glass animals / Anderson .paak / Drenge / The hunna / Prides / The struts / Clean cut kid

Dance: Craig davids ts5 Lockup: Sum 41 FR: Peace 1xtra: Wretch 32

9 minutes ago, Shaun182 said:

Friday:

Main: Kasabian / Catfish and the bottlemen / A day to remember / Jimmy eat world / Everything everything / Blossoms / Pvris / Against the current / Creeper

NME: Chase and status / Stormzy / White lies / Wilkinson / Danny brown / Rag'n'bone man / Rationale / Frightened rabbit / Cabbage

Saturday:

Main: Eminem / The chainsmokers / Kaiser chiefs / Wolf alice / Circa waves / Billy talent / While she sleeps / Vant / Swmrs

NME: Enter shikari / Rise against / Neck deep / Mallory knox / Marmozets / Jagwar ma / Coasts / Deap vally / The sherlocks

Sunday:

Main: Bring me the horizon / You me at six / Panic at the disco / Run the jewels / Architects / The pretty reckless / Moose blood / Beartooth / Black peaks

NME: Flume / Haim / Glass animals / Anderson .paak / Drenge / The hunna / Prides / The struts / Clean cut kid

If you can get Rise Against into that Friday lineup then no chance I wouldn't go. Don't think Coasts will be that far down NME though.

4 minutes ago, Shaun182 said:

Rise against and Jimmy eat world could always switch places

No! lol, Catfish, ADTR, JEW and Rise Against the same day and I can deal with Pvris as well. Put Rise Against as Pit Headliner!, something like that won't happen though as they want people to like music covering more than one day. JEW I need to try and get to as I didn't go to their tour.

29 minutes ago, Shaun182 said:

Friday:

Saturday:

Sunday:

Some questionable placements.

Jimmy Eat World aren't going to be 4th top on main, The Chainsmokers would do well to sub NME, they're nowhere near main stage subs. Marmozets and Mallory Knox should probably swap over, BMTH as a guess when we have Muse as TBC seems absurd. Sum 41 on the lock up seems unlikely as they did so many August festivals last year but didn't do R&L.

33 minutes ago, Shaun182 said:

Because they're one of the most relevant dance acts in the world right now, I'm not even a fan but that's the truth.

They aren't one of the most relevant, they are very popular though and would get a high placing, as high as sub I'm not sure...I have ML down as that myself but an NME headliner I wouldn't shocked by. I don't dislike them myself.

32 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

And yet they're only touring the Roundhouse. Right. 

So did Radiohead! and what?

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

They aren't one of the most relevant, they are very popular though and would get a high placing, as high as sub I'm not sure...I have ML down as that myself but an NME headliner I wouldn't shocked by. I don't dislike them myself.

So did Radiohead! and what?

Radiohead are capable of selling out arenas the world over. The Chainsmokers aren't. 

Edited by Andre91

27 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Radiohead are capable of selling out arenas the world over. The Chainsmokers aren't. 

Yes but no one put The Chainsmokers as a headliner for one thing and no one said that a sub position was someone that's capable of that. One things for sure though they have blown up and would easily sell out bigger than The Roundhouse now.

22 minutes ago, Hart Attack said:

As always, had to do a lot of guesswork for the indie/dance bands...

2mseQus.png

Now this is more like the shite I expect it to turn out as. Don Broco are bigger than FR easily though.

20 minutes ago, TheWayIAre said:

Even Gazza isn't this retarded.

No I do understand the difference between relevant and popular.