The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

FRIDAY 

MAIN - Red Hot Chilli Peppers / The 1975 / Tame Impala / CHVRCHES / Two Door Cinema Club / The Rifles / Nothing But Thieves / Hinds / Prides

NME - Bloc Party / Crystal Castles / Cage The Elephant / The Fratellis / Blossoms / The Strypes

FR - Drenge / Darlia / Rat Boy

PIT - Sum 41 / Marmozets / Fidlar

SATURDAY

MAIN - Foals / Disclosure / Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls / The Courteeners / Wolf Alice / The View / Circa Waves / Lower Than Atlantis / DMA's

NME - A Day To Remember / Sleeping With Sirens / Boy Better Know / Years And Years / Jake Garrett / Saint Raymond / Superfood

FR - Savages / Fat White Family / Yak

PIT.- Glassjaw / Pulled Apart By Horses / Gnarwolves

SUNDAY 

MAIN - Muse / Fall Out Boy / Weezer / Good Charlotte / Eagles Of Death Metal / Young Guns / Mallory Knox / Wolfmother / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes

NME - The Vaccines / Everything Everything / Twenty One Pilots / Of Monsters And Men / Swim Deep / Temples

FR - Mystery Jets / Paul Smith / Sundara Karma

PIT - Mastadon / Crossfaith / Brian Fallon

There's no way Good Charlotte are big enough to play 4th down main stage these days. They're supporting All Time Low soon I think and All Time Low played around 4th down last year, if not lower. I like the look of that lineup though especially if we could replace Good Charlotte with ATDI. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Foals/Disclosure said:

FRIDAY 

MAIN - Red Hot Chilli Peppers / The 1975 / Tame Impala / CHVRCHES / Two Door Cinema Club / The Rifles / Nothing But Thieves / Hinds / Prides

NME - Bloc Party / Crystal Castles / Cage The Elephant / The Fratellis / Blossoms / The Strypes

SATURDAY

MAIN - Foals / Disclosure / Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls / The Courteeners / Wolf Alice / The View / Circa Waves / Lower Than Atlantis / DMA's

NME - A Day To Remember / Sleeping With Sirens / Boy Better Know / Years And Years / Jake Garrett / Saint Raymond / Superfood

SUNDAY 

MAIN - Muse / Fall Out Boy / Weezer / Good Charlotte / Eagles Of Death Metal / Young Guns / Mallory Knox / Wolfmother / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes

NME - The Vaccines / Everything Everything / Twenty One Pilots / Of Monsters And Men / Swim Deep / Temples

Two of your NME headers are probably spot on.

On 24/01/2016 at 7:21 PM, Foals/Disclosure said:

FRIDAY 

SATURDAY

SUNDAY 

You're missing out Slaves

On 1/24/2016 at 7:21 PM, Foals/Disclosure said:

FRIDAY 

SATURDAY

SUNDAY 

TDCC seems a bit low & I'd switch twenty one pilots and Everything Everything, Lower than Atlantis are also probably a position too low at least

On 1/24/2016 at 7:21 PM, Foals/Disclosure said:

FRIDAY 

SATURDAY

SUNDAY 

Ye.

After today's announcement I'm going with something like:

Friday

Foals
Disclosure
The 1975
Two Door Cinema Club
Wolf Alice
Crystal Castles
The King Blues
Nothing But Thieves
Pretty Vicious

Bloc Party
Twenty One Pilots
Boy Better Know

Sum 41

Saturday

Red Hot Chili Peppers
Imagine Dragons
The Last Shadow Puppets
Chvrches
The Courteeners
PVRIS
State Champs
The Front Bottoms
Moose Blood

Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls
Jimmy Eat World
Grimes

Parkway Drive

Sunday

Biffy Clyro
Pendulum
Run The Jewels
Brand New
Slaves
Eagles of Death Metal
Fightstar
The Joy Formidable
Creeper

Closing Set By Jack U
The Vaccines
Editors

Mastodon

1 hour ago, SOAD said:

After today's announcement I'm going with something like:

Friday

Foals
Disclosure
The 1975
Two Door Cinema Club
Wolf Alice
Crystal Castles
The King Blues
Nothing But Thieves
Pretty Vicious

Bloc Party
Twenty One Pilots
Boy Better Know

Sum 41

Saturday

Red Hot Chili Peppers
Imagine Dragons
The Last Shadow Puppets
Chvrches
The Courteeners
PVRIS
State Champs
The Front Bottoms
Moose Blood

Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls
Jimmy Eat World
Grimes

Parkway Drive

Sunday

Biffy Clyro
Pendulum
Run The Jewels
Brand New
Slaves
Eagles of Death Metal
Fightstar
The Joy Formidable
Creeper

Closing Set By Jack U
The Vaccines
Editors

Mastodon

Crsytal Castles are confirmed as on NME.

Jack U I instantly thought it a nailed on NME closing act, most likely at Cream as well.

RTJ 3rd?

A little go, been a long time!

Foals/Disclosure (co-headline), The 1975, Courteeners, Rancid (not greatly likely)

Bloc Party, Twenty One Pilots

Sum 41

RHCP, Imagine Dragons, Chvrches, Wolf Alice

Jack U, The Vaccines

Pendulum (Live UK Festival Exclusive), TDCC, Tame Impala, Brand New

Frank Turner & TSS, Crystal Castles, Refused

Mastodon

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Imagine Dragons

The 1975

Brand New

Parkway Drive

Eagles Of Death Metal

Mallory Knox

The Wonder Years

No Devotion

Jack U

Twenty One Pilots

Boy Better Know

-----

Foals

Disclosure

Two Door Cinema Club

Courteeners

Wolf Alice

Slaves

Nothing But Thieves

Basement

Moose Blood

A Day To Remember

Rise Against

Coheed & Cambria

-----

Biffy Clyro

Fall Out Boy

Weezer

Bullet For My Valentine

Of Mice & Men

PVRIS

Lower Than Atlantis

As It Is

Creeper

Bloc Party

Crystal Castles

Kodaline

20 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Do you know that for sure?, I admit it was put on in slight chance.

Well they are around in August but only a few bands play both Hevy and R&L and they tend to be the smaller bands. They only played last year too and didn't get the biggest crowd at Leeds either. Would be cool if they played this year but I highly doubt it

2 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Well they are around in August but only a few bands play both Hevy and R&L and they tend to be the smaller bands. They only played last year too and didn't get the biggest crowd at Leeds either. Would be cool if they played this year but I highly doubt it

Tbf, Leeds doesn't get the biggesy crowds these days as no one seems to care. You're probably right though, there was probably more a thought of what I'd like in there with them. 

36 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Tbf, Leeds doesn't get the biggesy crowds these days as no one seems to care. You're probably right though, there was probably more a thought of what I'd like in there with them. 

Refused had a tiny crowd at Reading also. They're a great band and awesome live, despite a very dissapointing new album, but there would be absolutely no point to Reading booking them this year.

51 minutes ago, Hart Attack said:

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Imagine Dragons

The 1975

Brand New

Parkway Drive

Eagles Of Death Metal

Mallory Knox

The Wonder Years

No Devotion

Jack U

Twenty One Pilots

Boy Better Know

-----

Foals

Disclosure

Two Door Cinema Club

Courteeners

Wolf Alice

Slaves

Nothing But Thieves

Basement

Moose Blood

A Day To Remember

Rise Against

Coheed & Cambria

-----

Biffy Clyro

Fall Out Boy

Weezer

Bullet For My Valentine

Of Mice & Men

PVRIS

Lower Than Atlantis

As It Is

Creeper

Bloc Party

Crystal Castles

Kodaline

I'd be reasonably happy with that. Although not sure how Bullet are going to maintain that sort of slot. Would assume they would go back to subbing nme or something. I also feel like Weezer would very much be wishful thinking. Plus doubt Saturday nme would be that heavy no matter how cool a lineup that would be.

18 minutes ago, SOAD said:

Refused had a tiny crowd at Reading also. They're a great band and awesome live, despite a very dissapointing new album, but there would be absolutely no point to Reading booking them this year.

Fairplay, I do get that they were a wishful thinking add, probably one of the bands that in the day would get a bigger crowd but against a big header it's not happening. I guess we have to remember that both these and ATDI were never that big really, they are just hyped up for comebacks and tbf you can still easily get tickets for Refused tour.

3 minutes ago, Hart Attack said:

I thought BFMV were too low in 2012 really, they were playing arenas at that point so I thought third would have been a more appropriate slot at the time. Now that they're back down to academies fourth seems about right.

They have a tour to sell, surely if Reading was on they would have done that 1st then announced a tour.

1 minute ago, thewayiam said:

They have a tour to sell, surely if Reading was on they would have done that 1st then announced a tour.

Show off the new material and the fact that it doesn't suck, maybe get some exposure to new younger fans... could help generate buzz and get people excited to see them again? It's not unheard of for bands to play festivals and then tour a few months later.

6 minutes ago, Hart Attack said:

Show off the new material and the fact that it doesn't suck, maybe get some exposure to new younger fans... could help generate buzz and get people excited to see them again? It's not unheard of for bands to play festivals and then tour a few months later.

It's not but it probably is for both to be on sale at the same time which they probably will be.