Zoomable arial photo from last year

Guest matt2007

• 2 weeks later...
There is this one below that Claims to be Glastonbury 2013 when in fact its Glastonbury 2011
Sure it looks nearly the same but if you look at the chicken sheds { next to the Cow sheds } - next to Bushy Ground - there is a house that was built between 2011 and 2013 that should be clearly visible from that image but its not there.{ should be top right of Bushy Ground }
others have spotted other discrepancies but for sure its 2011 and not 2013.
One has to wonder how many people have this poster up on their wall not appreciating its not 2013
this link had some great overhead shots { that are from 2013 } - yes I know its the Daily Mail but at least they did not get the year wrong and has a very neat video
you can clearly see the new House in this image

P1000453.jpg

worker00.jpg

yes below are from the past but its interesting to see how it expanded from 1979 { the first year I attended } and 1984 the first year that I have seen a overhead shot.
For anyone wondering there was 35,000 attending { tickets were £13 but you had to buy Programme at 80 pence } - it looks more due to the fact that in many areas you could camp beside your car.
This was the first year where they tried to get people to use the car parks but many just drove in.
I was a ticketholder back then and I know I did not have any special pass but I just got though with no hassle.
very handy when arriving but a pain in the arse when leaving if you were not smart and park beside the track as you could easily be blocked in.
please not - I don't have a clue where the image came from - its been sitting in a separate folder on my server for years unseen.

1984-aerial2.jpg

1979-2.jpg