What albums are you looking forward to in 2014?

plaskins

The St Vincent album is really good, like all her solo albums morphed into one, then a massive set of clanging balls got strapped on.

I fear you may be describing me there Lawn!!

Maybe not the smelly part!

Nonesense, good sir! I could never include an upstanding gentlemen such as your good self in with their ilk.

But if you call someone a tit, it isn't normally a compliment. I'm guessing it's good too, but it's not clear cut.

You tit (see - not nice). :)

Quite. A good argument, some would say it's the tits.

Mmmmmm.... Tits.

Apologies for sounding all Pervy.

Still, how about them tits?

There were some pretty out of hand rumours about his death flying around for a while. I'll always fondly remember the sterling show he turned in at the, regrettable late, Moho in Manchester.

Jamies t's last album was really good i thought, saw him headline the JP in 2010 and he was really good , it's been a long time coming this album, i wonder if he can follow up the success of the last one.

I could never understand the following he gained. When I was at 6th form everybody loved his songs. I found it all very irritating.

I think people get hung up on his vocal delivery, but his actual songwriting is incredibly good and he seems to know all the nuances to make a catchy song with depth, I hope to see more material but totally understand why people wouldn't like him.

I think people get hung up on his vocal delivery, but his actual songwriting is incredibly good and he seems to know all the nuances to make a catchy song with depth, I hope to see more material but totally understand why people wouldn't like him.

yeah I think that is it, I couldn't get beyond that annoying voice of his.

Reverend & The Makers new one has dropped. It's streaming on soundcloud through this website if anyone's interested:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/jon-mcclure/jon-mcclure-thirtytwo-reverend-and-the-makers_b_4824719.html?utm_hp_ref=ukmusic

On my second listen, and falling for it already - In the same style as @ReverendMakers & dancey, which is nice! Should be nice and bouncy live when I see them next month :)