Band/Act Watch Thread Who's touring July 2014.

Guest Matt42

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I'd say Placebo are likely, unless they're busy all weekend. They'll do what they always do with albums at festivals and do stuff pretty much every day of the summer. Whether that's T or not I don't know, but with Biffy and Monkeys headlining, there's a chance they'll throw a couple of bands like that on there.

Arctic Monkeys announced a show in Dublin Saturday 12th July, so would seem that the info about them playing Friday could be correct. Obviously still available for Sunday although I think if Biffy do it they'll play Sunday.

AM are supported by Miles Kane, Jake Bugg and Royal Blood so would suggest we'd get them as well.

Arctic Monkeys announced a show in Dublin Saturday 12th July, so would seem that the info about them playing Friday could be correct. Obviously still available for Sunday although I think if Biffy do it they'll play Sunday.

AM are supported by Miles Kane, Jake Bugg and Royal Blood so would suggest we'd get them as well.

I could watch Miles Kane in King Tuts every year. Although he'll probably be outdoors if he played again, which would be interesting. I'd definitely catch.

Royal Blood have potential.

Didn't like Jake Bugg's debut album. At all. But the second album is quite decent. I'd give him a watch.