Guest HarrySmith167

I know there will be loads of underage people wanting to go to creamfields next year, 2014
I was one of those people last year looking around for info about ID and how strict it was and about drink and other things.

Heres everything you need to know:

ID; I was 17 at the time and still am until my birthday which is just before creamfields mid july
ID i found wasn't an issue, i went in the back entrance not the north entrance, but i didn't get asked for ID off anyone i saw loads of people in the Challenge 21 orange hi viz jackets and honestly they must only be 18 - 20 max so they dont really give a shit, You only get ID'd if you look about 12, just stay calm and don't act up in the queue to get in,which is about 2-3 hours long early morning in the afternoon at about 2 and 3 it calms down but then you wont get a good camping spot

I HAD A STICKERED ID, this means it was my real provisional licence but you photo copy it and stick a number over your DOB so mine is XX/XX/1996 so i stuck a 4 over the 6 to make me a few years older or you can use a 5 or what ever number makes you 18! I only used it once in the whole time i was there, i was confident with it as it worked and still does work around where i live at clubs etc, the place i used it was at a Challange 21 shed, where you go up show your ID and get a wristband so you dont get ID'd at bars etc

Entrances: Me and my girlfriend took the South entrance ( on the map you get the bottom one ) we drove in parked up, walked to the entrance with bags and was in a big crowd for about 2 maybe 3 hours, it was annoying and we were sick of our lives but we just had to cope, we got to the main area at the entrance where they check you have tickets etc, check your tickets, walk forwards mostly young people who don't care check through your bag a quick lift up of clothes and things etc making sure you've not got weapons and things fireworks etc, stupid stuff really. immediately after this are drug dogs, south entrance there was 1 dog we saw plenty people get taken off for searching but to be honest I KNEW LOADS OF PEOPLE, (SWIM)..... who got through with drugs and things so SWIM waved goodbye to the police, Then me and my girlfriend got through with no trouble at all, got in and we camped at green camp site, got a decent spot and then just went exploring

MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY :

I Took my Card; i had at the time £100 on the card and about £50 in cash there, You will need in personal opinion more than that, i spent around 200, that was including a bit more drink and things.....

SWIM said take more than you need, so say if you think you need 4 pills for 3 days, take 8, SWIM had to buy stuff there because They ran out and they got ripped off big time, getting sold half a G for £40 isnt fun apparently, plus if you don't need some of it SWIM said sell it for double the price.

Apart from that the rest is self explanatory get Fucked and Dance around

If anyone has questions just ask, my writing might be shit and might not make sense at some parts but just try and read it best you all can Lol

Edited by HarrySmith167

• 1 month later...

Heya, I'm 17 and it's my birthday just after creamfields this year, I'll be going with my boyfriend who'll be 21, i'm dead worried about ID, i mean I think I look 18 and I've been served before and gotten into nightclubs and things, do you think I'll be okay?

Also can you tell me abit more in depth how you made your provisional look as though you were 18?! That's a genius idea haha. Also will you be at Creamfields this year? :)

• 3 weeks later...

Heya, I'm 17 and it's my birthday just after creamfields this year, I'll be going with my boyfriend who'll be 21, i'm dead worried about ID, i mean I think I look 18 and I've been served before and gotten into nightclubs and things, do you think I'll be okay?

Also can you tell me abit more in depth how you made your provisional look as though you were 18?! That's a genius idea haha. Also will you be at Creamfields this year? :)

I went last year and I didn't see a single person get ID'd at all. I had my passport out at the entrance expecting to be asked and the steward just said to put it away. I didn't see anyone in the queue get ID'd or at any bars.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I HAD A STICKERED ID, this means it was my real provisional licence but you photo copy it and stick a number over your DOB so mine is XX/XX/1996 so i stuck a 4 over the 6 to make me a few years older or you can use a 5 or what ever number makes you 18! I only used it once in the whole time i was there, i was confident with it as it worked and still does work around where i live at clubs etc, the place i used it was at a Challange 21 shed, where you go up show your ID and get a wristband so you dont get ID'd at bars etc

What is a stickered ID? Like could you tell me alittle more about it/how you made it? As I'm sure they don't accept photocopies.....

• 2 months later...

Hey I'm 17 and got a creamfields ticket not knowing about the 18 age limit! I have an id that looks like me but I'm still really worrying about getting in! How strict is id, where do they I'd you? Do you think i could get in I look older than I am! And I look like the id! Do they really analyse the id?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Total festival virgin here! Apologises for this w*nker of a question but... what or who is SWIM?

Thanks for not taking the piss! :)

Also, this year is me and my pals first time at going to Creams and we was wondering, how many different camp sites there are and if anyone could suggest which is the best one to pitch at?

Plus, I was wondering what time it starts? We have the three day camping ticket and was wanting to know, if the start time is 11am (for example) what time should we roughly be there to que for a relatively good camping pitch?

Thanks guys and dolls for spending your time answering these! xx

Edited by KeeleyJayne