Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Tom Wells

BST in Hyde Park 2014

£10 more than the arena tour for Soundgarden and Faith No More would be worth it if I didn't have to travel to London for it.

Fucking hell it's too good.

Insanely good trio, but I don't think I can justify the overall spend with travel :(

Fair enough.

Are Wolfmother actually playing? The poster Soundgarden shared had them but they seem to be missing from everything else posted including the official site.

Fair enough.

Are Wolfmother actually playing? The poster Soundgarden shared had them but they seem to be missing from everything else posted including the official site.

Yeah I highly reckon foos and coldplay are likely.

Both have albums/new material and seem to be doing fuck all right now.

+ they are both absent from festivals this year.

Proper raging this clashes with Sonisphere on the Sabbath date. Adore Faith No More but will have to miss out. Hopefully they do their own shows around that time.

I assumed it was stating FNM (and possibly Soundgarden) were "special guests" as they have their logo next to their name.

I'd love to see Bo Ningen but they'll undoubtably clash with Soundgarden/Faith No More.

The changeovers for Rolling Stones last year were 45 mins each on the main stage, so might work out that the bands on the other stages are largely on during those gaps?

Is there anything special about these 'British Summertime' gigs? Or is it just like any other gig in Hyde Park?

I can't make it to the Black Sabbath one (tbh, I'm not a big fan anyway) but really want to go to Neil Young the following saturday! :)

Is there anything special about these 'British Summertime' gigs? Or is it just like any other gig in Hyde Park?

I can't make it to the Black Sabbath one (tbh, I'm not a big fan anyway) but really want to go to Neil Young the following saturday! :)

More stages and a few more (expensive) food stalls/funfair rides/crap but other than that, no.

(I haven't been actually, just going by whats on the internetz)

I'm really tempted to actually go to one this year if a lineup comes out that really grabs me!

As much as people talk shit about them if the foos do one i'm there :P