BST in Hyde Park 2014

Guest Tom Wells

I get you. Hardly ever listen to them myself but would too jump at the chance to see them live again.

Wasting Light was a boss of an album. Had some truly beautiful songs on it.

But that's just you isn't it - if you weren't doing that something would be up :P

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But that's assuming people will go to both. They may be physically only clashing with the The Prodigy but are that many people going to buy a Soni wekend ticket and also do Sabbath, or do Sabbath and then get two Soni day tickets? If not then they're still contending with Metallica and Iron Maiden when people choose which one to go to.

Sabbath, Faith No More & Soundgarden as the headliners with a decent varied undercard would have made a much more interesting Sonisphere line up than the boring repetitive stuff they've booked this year.

People moaning about the potential clash must remember that the Hyde Park gigs have been on these dates for several years, it's Sonisphere that moved dates when they came back. So if anyone's to blame, it's them.

Sabbath, Faith No More & Soundgarden as the headliners with a decent varied undercard would have made a much more interesting Sonisphere line up than the boring repetitive stuff they've booked this year.

People moaning about the potential clash must remember that the Hyde Park gigs have been on these dates for several years, it's Sonisphere that moved dates when they came back. So if anyone's to blame, it's them.

I love fnm and SG but they're not big enough to headline Soni. But yeah, metallica and maiden staddles the line between playing it safe (which soni really need) and being really boring.

And as much as I love metallica. I don't see the by request shows being too much of a departure from their regular shows.

I am all over this like a rash. Never seen Sabbath, love FNM & Soundgarden...Motorhead are ace. Hands down the BEST metal line up I've seen for a long time in one day. If that was a day at Download people would shit a brick.