Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Tom Wells

BST in Hyde Park 2014

They've been posting clues this week...

https://twitter.com/BSTHydePark/status/409776651858231296/photo/1

"The combined age of one of our headliners is 168. Any guesses?"

https://twitter.com/BSTHydePark/status/409398911875301377/photo/1

"One of the most prolific singer-songwriters of our generation. A career spanning 5 decades..."

I did some research for the age one, and I've settled on The Strokes...

Julian Casablancas- 35

Nick Valensi- 32

Albert Hammond Jr- 33

Nikolai Fraiture- 35

Fabrizio Moretti- 33

The singer-songwriter could be anyone from Dylan to Bowie to Macca

They've been posting clues this week...

https://twitter.com/BSTHydePark/status/409776651858231296/photo/1

"The combined age of one of our headliners is 168. Any guesses?"

https://twitter.com/BSTHydePark/status/409398911875301377/photo/1

"One of the most prolific singer-songwriters of our generation. A career spanning 5 decades..."

I did some research for the age one, and I've settled on The Strokes...

Julian Casablancas- 35

Nick Valensi- 32

Albert Hammond Jr- 33

Nikolai Fraiture- 35

Fabrizio Moretti- 33

The singer-songwriter could be anyone from Dylan to Bowie to Macca

Well its not Killers, KOL, Arcade Fire, Mumford, Sabbath, Blur, Oasis, Pearl Jam, Muse, Coldplay... so Strokes is a good shout :P

I'd love it to be The Strokes but I'm not sure how capable they'd be of selling out Hyde Park and also it looks like the return of Julian's solo project is gonna be a proper thing. That being said, I cannot find another band that fit the description. :P

I'd love it to be The Strokes but I'm not sure how capable they'd be of selling out Hyde Park and also it looks like the return of Julian's solo project is gonna be a proper thing. That being said, I cannot find another band that fit the description. :P

I'd love it to be The Strokes but I'm not sure how capable they'd be of selling out Hyde Park

Take a peek at last year's headliners and let me know how capable you thought they were at selling it out. :P

Neil Young & Crazy Horse, Legendary songwriter to be joined by The National for Barclaycard presents British Summer Time in Hyde Park London on Sat 12th July, also featuring Tom Odell, Caitlin Rose, Phosphorescent, Flyte.

Do I wait and see if Neil has more dates in the UK? Don't know what to do! Wondering if he'll go back and pick up all the cancelled dates from this summer?

Neil Young and The National's a sweet lineup.

McBusted? Oh, well that's a bit of a disappointment.

But expected surely? They had JLS this year didn't they? Seems like they want to cover all the bases with each date. I wonder if it will set out still given all those dates at the o2?

Neil Young & Crazy Horse is awesome :D, might hold off for other dates/to see if there is better support. The National/Tom Odell is a bit dull for me!

So the combined age of the Strokes is the same as the combined age of McBusted? ho many people are in McBusted?

Quite fancy this (the Neil Young day obviously) but the number of different levels of tickets worries me. Don't fancy paying £70 a ticket to watch from the car park much.

Neil Young supported by The National is seriously tempting. Depends on pricing a bit though.