Kasabian in Leicester

eFestivals

Awesome gig,kasabian are bang on form.

I saw kasabian ten years ago at glastonbury 04 and at the birmingham irish center and i still get the same exictment and joy seeing them now as i did then.

The venue was well run,it was straight forward getting a drink, the portaloos were really clean and everybody seemed to be there to have a good time,its wasnt moody and i didnt see any trouble.

Had a great weekend,wish i was going to glastonbury now :-(

All I can add to this is that these were the best toilets ever! The queues were long, but moved at a reasonable pace because every single one was perfect! Well done to the Khasi Kings! Can we get these in at every festival?

I really enjoyed Rudimantal and has a great dance near that back of the field. It felt reasonably lively - but then I was well oiled enough not to care by that point!

Great show from Kasabian - the crowd were totally up for it and it made for a great gig.

Khasi Kings were the toilets at Download too this year and they were the cleanest toilets I've EVER seen at a festival. For the whole 6 days.

• 3 weeks later...

Vue Cinemas Twitter competition! I'm so excited... I can't decide what to take to get signed... I have a setlist from Shepherds Bush that Serge handed to me from the stage, my Victoria Park ticket, and my Glastonbury programme...

That's fantastic! Wish I'd have seen that I'd love to have won that. Cracking prize for a fan, that is.

• 4 months later...