Outkast

100borrowedfilms

How do you expect them to make it to England in time? I know they're good but they can't exactly walk over water like that.... if only the was another way.

There are these things called planes, and considering the 22nd is a Sunday, and Glastonbury is the following weekend; I think they could make it.

edit: I only realised it was a sarcastic post after I came up with this ingenious reply.

Edited by Andy0808 v3.0
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

looks like they will be announced for Bonnaroo:

http://instagram.com/p/jNH3Zgtofe/

Wow they're packing their schedule tight

I guess they may not have been kidding with the 40 festival claim after all... and that's not exactly a HUGE festival either that's like to be throwing $$$$ around :)

I'm basically going to rule out any EXCLUSIVE UK dates because of A) Their claim of 40 festivals and B) The rate they are cropping up/being anounced at festivals

Edited by Yesiamaduck

The UK is certainly not the home of festivals any more as lineups are concerned. Even stuff you've never heard of in the US is delivering spades more than we get.

It's down to the market being absolutely saturated and every festival trying to appeal to anyone they can, by making everyone and anyone exclusive the example being Goat for Latitude (I realise it's been taken down since), all the most expensive festivals in the world too aren't they? Granted Glastonbury is worth every penny, you could go somewhere like Hurricane, Rock Wertcher, Pinkpop, Rock Am Ring, BBK Live or Sziget and see loads more than what you get here, usually for half the price.

That said, i still think it'll be Prince, Outkast and Kasabian, The Black Keys

Wow they're packing their schedule tight

I guess they may not have been kidding with the 40 festival claim after all... and that's not exactly a HUGE festival either that's like to be throwing $$$$ around :)

I'm basically going to rule out any EXCLUSIVE UK dates because of A) Their claim of 40 festivals and B) The rate they are cropping up/being anounced at festivals

I agree, think if they did Glastonbury then there would be a realistic chance that they would do T in the Park as well

HA HA true to a point old son but i do listen to a WIDE range of music but you are right on the hip hop rap stuff dont go near it lol just no my ting ha ha

SO imagine my surprise when i got the pearl jam xmas single ......................which has JAY Z

SOZ NOT MY TING TIS SHITE but hey ho each to there own lol