Outkast

100borrowedfilms

This might be one of those times where everybody tells me I'ma shit judge of how popular acts are, but surely Pyramid headliner? I'm going off these scientific findings;

Group A - People I know who don't own Stankonia:

My dad and my mum

Group B - People I know who do own Stankonia:

Everyone else

• Upvote 1

This might be one of those times where everybody tells me I'ma shit judge of how popular acts are, but surely Pyramid headliner?

Alas no. I think Other Stage headline would be spot on.

Although would be interesting to see where theyd play at Coachella

Edited by Alcatraz

Alas no. I think Other Stage headline would be spot on.

Although would be interesting to see where theyd play at Coachella

definitely coachella headliners, they're way bigger than acts like the stone roses out in the us (who headlined last year), couple that with reunion hype and the fact that coachella in general seems to give out headline spots rather liberally it's clear that they'd definitely headline or not play at all.

This might be one of those times where everybody tells me I'ma shit judge of how popular acts are, but surely Pyramid headliner? I'm going off these scientific findings;

Group A - People I know who don't own Stankonia:

My dad and my mum

Group B - People I know who do own Stankonia:

Everyone else

Asides from Hey Ya and Ms Jackson I don't think a lot people will know a great deal of their material... maybe Sub Pyramid stage if saaay Kanye West was headlining?

Edited by Yesiamaduck

this 'rumour' is now currently all i care about. REALLY hope they play. didn't think a reunion was going to be possible for a lonngggg time, if at all. can't see them anywhere else but the Pyramid. subbing or maybe even third. maybe i'm looking at them through rose tinted glasses but they seem far too big for Other Stage