West Holts

Supernintendo Chalmers

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Janelle Monae come back to headline this time round or will she be bumped up to a bigger stage after the 2011 show which still remains one of the best gigs I've experienced.

reckon she'd be on Other if she plays next year. honestly didn't think much of her second album but i'd be well up for seeing her

reckon she'd be on Other if she plays next year. honestly didn't think much of her second album but i'd be well up for seeing her

I am not a big fan of her on either record...but when I got back and watched her live the other year, i was proper gutted to have missed that! Looked brilliant.

They need to continue to bring the disco funk for at least one again! (I have no idea whom :P)

I reckon Nal will be along very shortly.

Only to make sure its a Brian Ferry free zone!

Agree with people about Janelle Monae's album. Average enough but I'm sure she'd go down well.

More bluegrass (or even "newgrass") is needed on that stage. Badly. Alison Krauss and Union Station would solve that. Or someone like David Grisman.

Been listening to "A Meeting by the River" by Ry Cooder and Vishwa Mohan Bhatt a lot. Let get Bhatt down to play. Sitting about in the field in the sun listening to this. Lovely. Not enough Indian music at Glasto either.

He played the Piano Bar this year (wearing a Daft Punk helmet), so would Mr E invite him back so soon?

He also played the Crows Nest with Keith Richards on tamborine, and a DJ Set in the Snakepit, and was hanging out in Sick Sick Sick with a Melodihorn dressed as the Mad Hatter Edited by 5co77ie

to have their fight in public, is that what you're meaning? :lol:

I'd be first in the queue for any Talking Heads dates, but believe me when I say it's just not going to happen. :(

They could stage a Question Time like event as the headliners where Chris, Tina and Jerry argue off against David and try to give him reasons why they should all play together :) It could be the next Brand vs Paxman!

Yeah i've came to terms with it i think but i'll always live in hope that it might happen Neil :(