The National

Zoo Music Girl

2 minutes ago, D-Low said:

Why must they play on a Wednesday of all days :(

So used to seeing bands there on a Saturday. Hopefully can make it but it's going to cost me two days annual leave now. And yet the first Saturday night is headlined by the bloody Wombats :blink:

It just might be the best Wednesday night of our lives.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Badlands said:

If the Sleep Well Beast tour is over, are we expecting a new album next year? 

They've got new material (recorded, I think) coz they were playing and chatting about it at APE. But I dunno, I don't really expect anything to be released before the summer. 

The song with The Staves was a bit of a bore anyway. Not for me. 

33 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

There’s a box for a code on the gigsandtours website, which suggests there might be a presale floating about. 

There is a code on See as well but I don't know if that's consistent with most gigs prior to general sale?

edit: just checked, no code for Kooks or Elbow. Kooks considerably cheaper too at £37 all in.

Edited by jyoung

Pretty sure their gigs at the Apollo were about 45 quid. So you're probably looking at that, at least.

I quite fancy it even though I haven't got round to all their albums yet. Planning on going to a European festival that week though, but will seek out a spare if that doesn't happen. Arcade Fire at Castlefield Bowl was magical and I reckon this could have a similar sorta vibe (band obviously isn't as good tho).

1 minute ago, Odessa said:

Pretty sure their gigs at the Apollo were about 45 quid. So you're probably looking at that, at least.

I quite fancy it even though I haven't got round to all their albums yet. Planning on going to a European festival that week though, but will seek out a spare if that doesn't happen. Arcade Fire at Castlefield Bowl was magical and I reckon this could have a similar sorta vibe (band obviously isn't as good tho).

Less of that.

• Like 1