The National

Zoo Music Girl

1 hour ago, Will-2609 said:

I'm so drunk still and can't work out whether to carry on into tonight or to sober up in an attempt to remember the gig.

53 minutes ago, Tuna said:

@FloorFiller will know what to do

Drink up! Remembering things you've been looking forward to for ages and have paid a lot of money for is overrated anyway.

Although I usually find that I can never seem to get very drunk on round #2 so end up just drinking the hangover away, which is ideal.

Edited by FloorFiller

23 minutes ago, Vanderlyle said:

Ah, just saw setlist. Very jealous that they played Daughters of Soho Riots. Would love for that to be repeated tonight but can't see it happening.

Yeah that encore must have been sensational. It says on setlist that  empire line was started but abandoned half way through. What's the story there then?

2 minutes ago, russycarps said:

Yeah that encore must have been sensational. It says on setlist that  empire line was started but abandoned half way through. What's the story there then?

after the encore Matt was having difficulties with his earpiece. Managed fine without it for Daughters of the Soho Riots, which was sensational. Had another earpiece fitted after that track but clearly wasnt working so they cut the song half way through which was a shame, Matt said ''that would have been terrible. ''

9 minutes ago, rhg_99 said:

after the encore Matt was having difficulties with his earpiece. Managed fine without it for Daughters of the Soho Riots, which was sensational. Had another earpiece fitted after that track but clearly wasnt working so they cut the song half way through which was a shame, Matt said ''that would have been terrible. ''

Ah cheers.

Yeah I would have given my left conker to see soho riots. I would never in a million years have thought that would get an airing over all the more obvious alligator picks. Amazing scenes.

12 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Get outta here lamenting two of the mainstays of their shows for the past 3+ years. (Basically anything off TWFM tbh...) 

I was 15/16yo who lived in a tiny town when those shows were happening, wish I had gone, I would have gone to Latitude last year but it clashed with another festival, I still had to travel 7 hours just for this show.