The National

Zoo Music Girl

40 minutes ago, The60ftOctopus said:

How does it work though? I listen to The National on Spotify Premium all the time and didn't get any notification.

Apparently they go to people with the highest number of streams for that artist.

I missed out on Manchester anyway, hopefully manage to get one later in the week

7 minutes ago, theDandy said:

Can anybody give me a realistic festival setlist for them so I can give them a go at listening to them? Never really given them a chance in honesty! Love the song Fake Empire but not really heard much else 

Here's their setlist from headlining Latitude last summer... one of the very best shows I have EVER seen, great crowd as well. If you're after a setlist to run through then definitely start here... it's very Trouble Will Find Me heavy having come after that album, but still a lot of great stuff.

Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 13.03.26.png

Edit: Three of these tracks are new ones to come off the September album - probably will hear some if not all at Glasto but the single that has been released so far isn't one of the ones on here!

Edited by Brownie30
  • Upvote 1

Tried up until about 11 or so with no success on Songkick, the it looked like they had all gone.. Gave up, went back about 30 mins later, links updated to take you from their website straight to Eventim instead - got x2 standing for Thursday. Went back 10 mins later and there were still some left, I'd keep checking. 

can't wait.

1 hour ago, Brownie30 said:

Here's their setlist from headlining Latitude last summer... one of the very best shows I have EVER seen, great crowd as well. If you're after a setlist to run through then definitely start here... it's very Trouble Will Find Me heavy having come after that album, but still a lot of great stuff.

Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 13.03.26.png

Edit: Three of these tracks are new ones to come off the September album - probably will hear some if not all at Glasto but the single that has been released so far isn't one of the ones on here!

Cheers thanks will make the playlist and listen tonight!