The National

Zoo Music Girl

On 3/3/2020 at 10:37 AM, Riggins said:

Philharmonic performing Bryce’s music for free at Southbank Centre in 2021. I picked up a couple, long way off but nothing to lose at that price or lack of.

https://www.southbankcentre.co.uk/whats-on/141707-music-today-bryce-dessner-2021

Cheers for this man, just booked a couple of seats for me and a pal, well worth it for the price of a small donations to the Southbank. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all! I've been on this forum for 10 years now, and mostly a lurker but also a member of the resale club for the past 2 years after 7 successful glastonbury's!

I hope you don't mind me posting this, but my band is often compared a lot to The National (and Nick Cave). We're independent and trying to get our name out there and I figured that people of this thread might enjoy our music :) We've got a few singles up on spotify now, but I reckon our debut single 'What A World' would be most up your street!

Let me know what you think!

Edited by Al2006
  • Like 1