The National

Zoo Music Girl

I normally go for a dance headliner (The Chems, Orbital, The Prodigy, LCD, etc.) but would make an exception for The National. 

In my nine years so far I've never actually seen a Pyramid headliner on the Sunday night. That's unlikely to change this year (She's just not my thing, okay!). 

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

A good Sunday night headliner is vital - come Sunday I'm thinking "what if I never come back? What if I don't get tickets or life gets in the way or whatever? Who would I want the last act I ever see at Glastonbury to be?"

I could go out happy on the National.

I've always preferred having someone I'm excited about on the Sunday night. Makes all the difference when the enegry levels dropped. But I've never thought of it this way before, which is much more high pressure. And now I can't not.

Thugh as I've started to appreciated Taylor Swift a bit more after some research I'll be annoyed if it's The National Sunday.