The National

Zoo Music Girl

30 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

The first rule of Cherry Tree presales is that you do not talk about Cherry Tree presales.

Only fair, if you're willing to pay $65 then fair play to you.

24 minutes ago, nikkic said:

How much is Cherry Tree membership? And what do you actually get for the dollar? 

MEMBERSHIP PERKS:

• Exclusive content
  • Exclusive and limited edition merchandise
  • Priority ticketing
  • Annual collectible vinyl (included with membership)
  • And more

Looks like you can only pay in dollars.

3 minutes ago, Gromite said:

Only fair, if you're willing to pay $65 then fair play to you.

MEMBERSHIP PERKS:

• Exclusive content
  • Exclusive and limited edition merchandise
  • Priority ticketing
  • Annual collectible vinyl (included with membership)
  • And more

Looks like you can only pay in dollars.

I'd be interested in what any members on here have to say on whether it's worth it.

For $65 I'd say it's borderline worth it - if you weren't into vinyl and didn't live anywhere near where they pass through on tours it probably wouldn't be.

Besides the presale codes for all their shows (I used it twice last year, BST and Glasgow) there's a Cherry Tree store with exclusive merch and every show poster gets a Cherry Tree variant - shipping isn't too bad as they have a UK shipping location.

The vinyl they shipping for the first year was good, and the package also had a tote bag, a Cherry Tree fabric patch and scarf - which was a lot more than I think was expected.

Photo of the package for those interested

I have a ticket for Limerick and sorted out accommodation there.

Prob gonna take my motor bike and have a pootle round Ireland for a few days before and treat it as a mini holiday.

Taking a bike means ferries from Scotland and back to Wales is less than £100 return.

On 1/20/2020 at 7:02 PM, Peter North said:

They love cash, don't they?

It won't be cheap keeping them on the road in Europe so i have no complaints about any band putting dates on the calendar to keep the money coming in .

I won't name the English band , but one of their members wrote an interesting piece about the cost of touring the US , paying for the crew , fuel , the bus and no gig evenings were a drain on their finances .

4 minutes ago, ivan said:

I won't name the English band , but one of their members wrote an interesting piece about the cost of touring the US , paying for the crew , fuel , the bus and no gig evenings were a drain on their finances .

Any reason why you can't name the band if it is public? Just sounds an interesting piece to read

1 hour ago, Robofish said:

I paid £5 for a payg O2 Sim just to get access to O2 priority for this. Now going both nights. Much better VFM than a Cherry Tree membership 🙂

I was a bit annoyed when my work moved away from O2 as I did use it once or twice for getting priority tickets

1 hour ago, dondo said:

I was a bit annoyed when my work moved away from O2 as I did use it once or twice for getting priority tickets

It's pretty easy to just get a friend's O2 Priority access if you know anybody on O2. I'm sure if you sent a message or two to some WhatsApp groups a friend would pop up who happened to be on O2. All you need then is their number and the code that O2 text to them. One for next time!