The National

Zoo Music Girl

On 10/7/2019 at 12:24 PM, Hugh Jass said:

Who is going to Brighton in December?

I have a pair of standing tickets but now that Mrs J is pregnant she doesn't want to stand for too long and would prefer to sit. I emailed the venue asking if we could swap to seats but they couldn't as it's sold out.

Would anyone on here be interested in swapping seating for standing?

Ta

As long as people are looking at this thread it can’t hurt to bump this again...

Does anyone remember if/when it sold out? Mighty tempted by this if I can work out an affordable route.

EDIT: Flying from Dublin to arrive at Cincinnati on the evening of the 6th to return morning of the 12th comes to £313, add £50 or so to fly from London to Dublin return. 

Edited by Johnkhutch

18 minutes ago, Johnkhutch said:

Does anyone remember if/when it sold out? Mighty tempted by this if I can work out an affordable route.

EDIT: Flying from Dublin to arrive at Cincinnati on the evening of the 6th to return morning of the 12th comes to £313, add £50 or so to fly from London to Dublin return. 

That is a good hack!! Keep em coming ;)

15 minutes ago, Badlands said:

I'm there, I've Primal Scream the day before as well. It's been a cracking few weeks for gigs.

Still opening with Nobody Else... is pleasing. I love it.

Also at Primal Scream Saturday and National Sunday!    Should be a great weekend

1 hour ago, Badlands said:

Still opening with Nobody Else... is pleasing. I love it.

That was actually an exception for the 2nd night in Berlin, they haven't played it often on this tour but you might get lucky!

They were on point in Warsaw as always, Slow Show was a highlight of the rarer tracks. Hope everyone enjoys the UK gigs.

1 hour ago, fightoffyour said:

That was actually an exception for the 2nd night in Berlin, they haven't played it often on this tour but you might get lucky!

They were on point in Warsaw as always, Slow Show was a highlight of the rarer tracks. Hope everyone enjoys the UK gigs.

Since the tour got going again that's three different openers in three gigs. Good stuff.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mynameismatt said:

Playing a festival in Denmark at the end of May, so there's the idea that Homecoming is their last show out the window...

Can't think where there is left to play in the UK in the summer but my hopes have been raised that they're not skipping London after all 

only explanation is they really need the pay-cheque as Matt still owes money to the money to the money he owes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4