The National

Zoo Music Girl

I'm starting to wonder when enough will be enough for me seeing this band. Every new tour I'm like "yep I'm in" but we can't seem to get rid of them these days.

A trip to Brighton in December around this sounds great though.

Edit: I realise this is actually their first proper tour in years, I just mean UK shows in general.

Edited by 1986

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

Brighton the weekend of my birthday is tempting...

Yeah I’m tempted by Brighton because it’s a weekend gig. 

“Let’s go to Brighton for the weekend dear, my treat, oh look The National are playing tonight, what are the chances?”. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Fred Zepplin said:

Definitely going to the Nottingham gig. What's the arena like there?

To be honest, it's like any mid sized arena. Think a slightly newer and nicer version of Sheffield, if you know that. Or a much smaller version of Manchester. There's not really much to say about it - nothing exciting about it, nothing especially wrong with it either.

23 minutes ago, internetjef said:

Anyone got any experience of whether you can get out of a midweek gig in Cardiff arena in time to get a train back to Bristol temple meads ?

Normally finish before 11. There's a train at 11:27 from Cardiff to Bristol. Train station is a 10 minute max walk away so easily doable :)

• Like 1

On 5/10/2019 at 5:10 PM, Hugh Jass said:

£41.50 for Brighton. Can’t imagine it selling too quickly.

Really I imagine this will seek out in 5 mins. No London show and it’s on a Saturday so easy to get to and home from (or make a night of it)