The National

Zoo Music Girl

Yeah if anyone comes by a spare, please shout at me.

I'm distraught. I'd been doing a deep dive into them the past few weeks anyway, revisiting the earlier stuff but I was in a work meeting when tickets went on sale and my mate was unable to get them for me.

The most annoying part is my work meeting was about 100 yards away from the bloody venue itself. It was painful stuff.

46 minutes ago, Riggins said:

I'm distraught. I'd been doing a deep dive into them the past few weeks anyway, revisiting the earlier stuff but I was in a work meeting when tickets went on sale and my mate was unable to get them for me.

The most annoying part is my work meeting was about 100 yards away from the bloody venue itself. It was painful stuff.

In the exact same position. Determined to get my hands on a ticket without paying over the odds. Could easily be the gig of the year

Let me know if you hear anything

So far alls I've heard is Southbank Centre tweeting they will update people on returns for resale, though can't imagine who would return one?!

Someone said that even last night they got through on this page (https://ticket.southbankcentre.co.uk/single/SelectSeating.aspx?p=112324) but I've had no luck with refreshing it

Seen nothing about reselling via Twickets yet

51 minutes ago, Riggins said:

Just now, patrickh said:

In the exact same position. Determined to get my hands on a ticket without paying over the odds. Could easily be the gig of the year

Let me know if you hear anything

So far alls I've heard is Southbank Centre tweeting they will update people on returns for resale, though can't imagine who would return one?!

Someone said that even last night they got through on this page (https://ticket.southbankcentre.co.uk/single/SelectSeating.aspx?p=112324) but I've had no luck with refreshing it

Seen nothing about reselling via Twickets yet

I have two tickets but they're not sat together, so if I happen across anyone selling two together I may well put mine back out there! I'd suggest following this thread anyway as I'm sure something will come up. 

• Upvote 1

A few people over at reddit seem to be suggesting that something, whether it be a new single or the new album released in its entirety, is happening tomorrow. What with the not so subtle tracklist release I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the album, but won’t be getting myself too excited.

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

A few people over at reddit seem to be suggesting that something, whether it be a new single or the new album released in its entirety, is happening tomorrow. What with the not so subtle tracklist release I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the album, but won’t be getting myself too excited.

Fuck, that would be mad. Can't imagine how much success a band like The National would have with a surprise album? Obviously works for the big guns like Beyonce and Drake but yeah...

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

The rumour was supposedly for today and, according to a group I'm in, there's an announcement for "an exciting band" on SiriusXM at 3:45pm our time, which is apparently where they've released things before and EL-VY debuted.

It still seems a stretch imo, so don't shoot the messenger.

54 minutes ago, mynameismatt said:

The rumour was supposedly for today and, according to a group I'm in, there's an announcement for "an exciting band" on SiriusXM at 3:45pm our time, which is apparently where they've released things before and EL-VY debuted.

It still seems a stretch imo, so don't shoot the messenger. 

band/members calling in and debuting new music. would imagine it's just a single.

from reddit:

I was listening to SiriusXMU on my way to work as I often do and the dj, Julia Cunningham, was being really coy about one of their "favorite" bands calling in around 10:45AM EST to world debut new music. Two hints that might be the National.

#1 - She played "Don't Swallow The Cap" before this announcement.

#2 - Julia mentioned they had bestowed "Best song of the Year" to this artist "recently." Sirius XMU gave that honor to "The System Only Dreams in Total Darkness" in 2017.

Edited by ghostdancer1