The National

Zoo Music Girl

Just now, fightoffyour said:

I'd be refreshing a bit until 40 mins after the last lot of us we're getting through

Fair enough. Refreshed pretty solidly for an hour from 10am so assume all gone now, especially as you can no longer select the event from the RFH homepage. Will try sporadically, though. Thanks!

15 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Well after been adamant I wasn’t going to get one, I’ve just clicked on that link and picked a single up in the rear stalls. £59 with postage and booking fee. I’ll stretch to that because I can’t get in the Castlefield show. Cheers ?

I've now got a second one in my basket but it won't let me process it as it recognises me as just having bought one. I only got one then though! Wonder if it will let me from my phone...

Edit: It's now let me! Woohoo! Makes you wait 10 minutes.

Edited by Zoo Music Girl

1 minute ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

If anyone ends up with a balcony seat in row G or H and fancies a swap, then give me a shout as I'd love to get our seats closer together! Will definitely take this or nothing though.

I went to see Spiritualized at the Apollo last year with a friend. We were in different sections, but the person next to me saw us come in together and noticed I kept looking over at her. They were really nice and offered to swap with my friend so we could be together. Hopefully someone else will do the same for you!

1 minute ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

I went to see Spiritualized at the Apollo last year with a friend. We were in different sections, but the person next to me saw us come in together and noticed I kept looking over at her. They were really nice and offered to swap with my friend so we could be together. Hopefully someone else will do the same for you!

Cheers, that's what I'm hoping! We are only a row behind each other anyway so not the end of the world and it's not like we'll be chatting during the gig anyway. Can't quite believe I got tickets after that!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dog Burger said:

Got one (rear stalls) by continued refreshing after it had sold out, but needed two. Thanks for the tips to keep trying. If anyone ends up with one more in their basket they don't need, shout! 

I've got a spare on the balcony

Edited by fightoffyour