The National

Zoo Music Girl

26 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Do we know who's supporting on the other UK dates yet? I know This is the Kit are supporting in London but haven't seen anything for the other dates.

I keep wondering this too! Not long for the Ireland dates and Manchester ones! I was thinking Justin Vernon with Aaron Dessner but Bon Iver has gigs those nights

7 hours ago, Brownie30 said:

Very good shout that - and always falls on the same weekend as Latitude which could be a ballache. As incredible as their set was in 2016, perhaps Melvin dropped a ball by getting them in and not waiting for this record - what a show it would be.

Nah, I don't reckon he did. Their day sold out, it was an incredible set, and they played a good crop of SWB songs.

3 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Nah, I don't reckon he did. Their day sold out, it was an incredible set, and they played a good crop of SWB songs.

It was one of the best nights of my life and the first time I'd ever seen The National so I'm not doubting it went down a storm - just with the new record out now they'd be perfect for 2018, if it wasn't so soon after the last time. 

1 hour ago, Brownie30 said:

It was one of the best nights of my life and the first time I'd ever seen The National so I'm not doubting it went down a storm - just with the new record out now they'd be perfect for 2018, if it wasn't so soon after the last time. 

Should just re-book em anyway they're the best band in the world.

Book The National, Kendrick and LCD Soundsystem and fuck off the likes of Catfish.