Crap bands and their crap songs

kaosmark2

I was joking. I'm not that thick. :P

NME headline? Really? Thought they'd be much smaller.

If I were to guess a slot (in the unlikely event they play R+L) I'd say FR headline, but you never know what reunion hype will do. Refused got massively bigged up when they reformed.

Yeah I suppose. At the Drive In were mid Carling stage when they split up. A Manchester date would do me nicely anyway.

I could be completely wrong here (probably, as I'd never even listened to ATDI before the reunion), but weren't they booked for that Carling Stage slot before Relationship of Command came out, and then ended up drawing a massive crowd, and splitting before the chance came to be booked in higher slots on the back of it? I swear I read that in a review or something. I can't find it anywhere now, so I've probably made it up in my head.

I could be completely wrong here (probably, as I'd never even listened to ATDI before the reunion), but weren't they booked for that Carling Stage slot before Relationship of Command came out, and then ended up drawing a massive crowd, and splitting before the chance came to be booked in higher slots on the back of it? I swear I read that in a review or something. I can't find it anywhere now, so I've probably made it up in my head.

I've no idea about that Carling Stage slot's crowd, but they split fairly soon after Relationship of Command came out and cancelled a number of tour dates. The hype around them certainly built between that date and their split, although I wasn't really aware at the time. ATDI are a bit of a unique case, but still, bands getting a huge boost from reunions isn't unusual.

Just made a lovely pearl jam bed time play list of their slower songs from all 11 albums :)

Oceans - ten

Speed of sound - backspacer

Hold on - vs bonus track

Gone - eponymous

Just breath - backspacer

Light years - binaural

Sirens - lightning bolt

Elderly woman.... - vs

Black - ten

Sleeping by myself - lightning bolt

Better man (guitar/organ only) - vitology

Present tense - no code

Parachutes - eponymous

Yellow leadbetter - lost dogs

I am mine - riot act

Drifting - lost dogs

Amongst the waves - backspacer

Low light - yield

The end - backspacer

Release - ten

Just thought I'd share for anyone that likes to listen to music when going to sleep :)

• Upvote 1