kaosmark2

Crap bands and their crap songs

I couldn't identify another member of the lostprophets if my life depended on it.

One of their drummers was actually with NIN for a while.

You can say that about a lot of bands.

He left after NIN invited him in 2007 AT Reading - as NIN played the set Lostprophets swapped their own with :P

He left after NIN invited him in 2007 AT Reading - as NIN played the set Lostprophets swapped their own with :P

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Fucking hell not the 'Lostprophets swapped with NIN as they didn't feel comfortable playing above them/wanted to watch NIN after they'd played' bollocks again.

• Upvote 1

Fucking hell not the 'Lostprophets swapped with NIN as they didn't feel comfortable playing above them/wanted to watch NIN after they'd played' bollocks again.

Well if you have a better explanation as to why Lostprophets played beneath Nine Inch Nails then lets hear it?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!

There's more evidence toward it than there is against it, just saying :P

That's like saying there's more evidence poinitng to the fact that I can can breathe in outer space than the fact that I can't, because I say I can and nobody has proved that I can't.

GO ON PROVE THAT I CAN'T BREATHE IN OUTER SPACE

Edited by mrtourette

That's like saying there's more evidence poinitng to the fact that I can can breathe in outer space than the fact that I can't, because I say I can and nobody has proved that I can't.

According to Enter Shikari We Can Breathe in Space, They Just Don't Want Us to Escape.

False allegory d: it's more like if someone related to space, or breathing, said it. You'd believe an astronaut 8) Edited by Yellow_Fellow

False allegory d: it's more like if someone related to space, or breathing, said it. You'd believe an astronaut 8)

Astronauts can't breath in space but Tourette isn't an astronaut.

Edited by jump

False allegory d: it's more like if someone related to space, or breathing, said it. You'd believe an astronaut 8)

Not if that astronaut was someone I had no respect for and I suspected he was just bigging himself up. Also common sense and logic still play some part in believing somebody.

Edited by mrtourette

He's not?

Nope and it's that fact that lets him breath in space when those wimpy astronaut can't, plus astronauts never went into space. NASA faked the whole thing under orders of the Illuminati.