kaosmark2

Crap bands and their crap songs

3 minutes ago, KingPin said:

Back to the idea of crap bands - crap songs;

Kings Of Leon - Sex on Fire

Nice.

but if you could use this thread for such discussions:

On 23/02/2018 at 5:44 PM, dentalplan said:

That's rough. Bet it'd be brilliant there.

WPC has dropped a song list: classics and deep cuts it is! Despite earlier grievances with wasting time on covers, I think the Joy Division cover would be pretty cool (with Hooky's son on bass) and the Depeche Mode one also, Stairway to Heaven would be a bit weird mind.

That set list would be piss poor bar Mayonaise, Rhinoceros and Drown. I've heard all the hits already. Where's Snail and Here's to the Atom Bomb? Also not a fan of covers when they're leaving songs out. 

SOAD are counting down to something on Twitter that ends today. New album and they were being coy about how far along they were with it? Or just more shows touring the same old material? Hope it’s the former. Expecting the latter.

5 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

SOAD are counting down to something on Twitter that ends today. New album and they were being coy about how far along they were with it? Or just more shows touring the same old material? Hope it’s the former. Expecting the latter.

Armenian elections?

I've seen a bunch of people suggesting it's just gonna be an announcement for Aftershock.