Crap bands and their crap songs

kaosmark2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 23/06/2016 at 9:08 PM, JSmurphy said:

I can see why many would find this a little generic but this is probably my favourite single off California.

As if Blink even know what No Furture means lmao. Treat yourself to some alternative No Futures...

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Will-2609 said:

I assumed to make tix easier.

But when I posted it, that link was the only thing that showed a Death Grips show in the UK. Yellow even - without a word of thanks - went and posted it on the DG subreddit and then posted all the different ticket links so if he's coming back to me now after it's been officially announced and saying "don't link this" to keep the demand down from this riproaring thread then that's some stupid ass shit.

• Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

But when I posted it, that link was the only thing that showed a Death Grips show in the UK. Yellow even - without a word of thanks - went and posted it on the DG subreddit and then posted all the different ticket links so if he's coming back to me now after it's been officially announced and saying "don't link this" to keep the demand down from this riproaring thread then that's some stupid ass shit.

47 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Fucken DZ Deathrays / Dune Rats coheadline tour trickling out too but I won't post links obviously because wanna keep all the people that don't know how to buy gig tickets out PSS PSS

Hahahaha ffs. 

I wanna see DZ Deathrays though, never seen them.