Crap bands and their crap songs

kaosmark2

I've not watched the Muse video, but that image of a camouflaged body with a landmine for a head cradling a baby, assures me that Matt Belamy still hasn't finished 6th form. Really fucking meaningful, guys.

On that note, I beg you to watch the video. Even if the sound's off because it's a lyric video.

Their previous two albums were dreadful. The new song isn't dreadful, therefore a step in the right direction has been made.

I don't know if I can call writing a song with an uncanny resemblance to 1996's The Beautiful People a step in the right direction

There were much better cuts from both T2L and Resistance than this track, but I'm willing to let it just be a single because Muse suck at singles

Edited by Yellow_Fellow

Yeah but its not the same as a smallish venue!!

I am hopeful some sort of smallish London venue will still be announced before the festival tour starts.

They will just troll everyone, start playing it and go in to fucking Starlight or something instead!

(That said I've managed to see Citizen Erased twice live \\o//)

True, seeing the Foo Fighters at a 800 capacity compared to wembley stadium is a league above... especially when they're playing some of the back catalogue as well to an extent.

Its also why I don't care that InMe are a small band... furthest away you are is often less than the barrier at festivals :P

Just listened for the first time and yeah it's very Psycho. The song that followed it is so NIN. I've never heard a Manson song except Tainted Love; are they normally like this? I wasn't expecting this. I'm baffled.

Tainted Love isn't Marilyn Manson's song.