Crap bands and their crap songs

kaosmark2

I decided not to bother trying, Sunday night would mean a hotel and Monday off work as the academy is the other end of town from both the bus and train station.

This makes me sad. EVERY gig I go to means 2 days off work, 8 hours driving, a hotel and the obligatory shit load of beer. It costs me a fortune.

I wanted to try but was too busy and they'd gone by the time I remembered. Not the end of the world though as I'm off to Download. In the barras though they would be INSANE!

and I guess they will do a proper tour either late this year or early next. either way Will sad and mad.

and it will suck ;)

Yeah but its not the same as a smallish venue!!

I am hopeful some sort of smallish London venue will still be announced before the festival tour starts.

haven't they said that they've written a sort of 'follow up' to Citizen Erased for this album? i think they'll play it - they know it's a huge fan favourite

They will just troll everyone, start playing it and go in to fucking Starlight or something instead!

(That said I've managed to see Citizen Erased twice live \\o//)

Edited by LondonTom

Yeah but its not the same as a smallish venue!!

I am hopeful some sort of smallish London venue will still be announced before the festival tour starts.

They will just troll everyone, start playing it and go in to fucking Starlight or something instead!

(That said I've managed to see Citizen Erased twice live \\o//)

Gah which song was it they did this with the other year? They played a snippet of a rare piano song and went into Feeling Good or some bollocks.

Gah which song was it they did this with the other year? They played a snippet of a rare piano song and went into Feeling Good or some bollocks.

I actually remember reading about this ...but I can't think what song it was...or find anything from google. (Check a few random dates in setlist.fm to :P)

You are all a bunch of c**ts. 5 fucking times I have went to see them and they have let me down. Including a length of the UK trek to Wembley. They played 2 nights but CE only on one. Guess which one I went to? They played T in 2010 a couple of weeks after Glastonbury where they played an awesome set including CE. What did we get? Fucking Starlight and some other noncey modern shite from the era when Bellamy actually started writing music from inside his own arse. Still, mustn't grumble at least they played Shites of Cydonia.

You are all a bunch of c**ts. 5 fucking times I have went to see them and they have let me down. Including a length of the UK trek to Wembley. They played 2 nights but CE only on one. Guess which one I went to? They played T in 2010 a couple of weeks after Glastonbury where they played an awesome set including CE. What did we get? Fucking Starlight and some other noncey modern shite from the era when Bellamy actually started writing music from inside his own arse. Still, mustn't grumble at least they played Shites of Cydonia.

Shoulda went to reading or leeds for Origins in full...

Edited by kev1664