Crap bands and their crap songs

kaosmark2

Haha when at Glastonbury?! Were you with Spud? Do you know Spud?

I camped with Spud, we're best mates from school

It was whenever you said hi to him as I was standing next to him and I think I was too hungover to follow what was going on

I remember at his last birthday he kept on saying "Will is a proper geeza" then jumped on me whilst singing Blood and Thunder

• Upvote 1

[quote name="Will-2609" post="4557431" timestamp="1423826345"

Bun you Kaos. I lost my floor spot to say hi. Then lost that spot next to you to try and get back to the floor, and couldn't, and ended up stood in some shite place where I couldn't see the band for the entire gig. Bleh.

I camped with Spud, we're best mates from school

It was whenever you said hi to him as I was standing next to him and I think I was too hungover to follow what was going on

I remember at his last birthday he kept on saying "Will is a proper geeza" then jumped on me whilst singing Blood and Thunder

Ahh end of Metallica or before Dolly then.

Yeah I saw him and was like "I'm sure that's Spud", then saw the Coachella wristband, then was like "Ah he won't recognise me", then mid-pit in Seek and Destroy he shouted in my face. Cray times.

I am a proper geeza though tbf.

• Upvote 1

Was this before or after I threw my guitar at you before shouting stage dive? That was intense

Ahh end of Metallica or before Dolly then.

Yeah I saw him and was like "I'm sure that's Spud", then saw the Coachella wristband, then was like "Ah he won't recognise me", then mid-pit in Seek and Destroy he shouted in my face. Cray times.

I am a proper geeza though tbf.

I remember just catching a glimpse of you in the chaos thinking "Nah surely not, this place is so big" Then I was right in front of you and knew it had to be you so figured either way you wouldn't be too surprised if someone just cheered in your face in the crowd.

#EfestMemories #FriendshipForever