Crap bands and their crap songs

kaosmark2

Clearly not a big enough fan.

Also, on an unrelated note - I have a friend who went to a Stars show in Toronto (I think she said Toronto) last year and she said it was fucking fantastic. I'm not sure how but I'm so excited to see a band that I may not even get to see for several years. How is this possible? (Answer: Stars)

I know, it's disgraceful how when I have -£450 to my name I won't travel across the country stalking an act I've seen 7 times before.

I'm so excited for this it's unreal. THB was THE first album I ever listened to all the way through and loved. Fuck. I didn't think they'd actually do the shows in the end!

I was hoping they may add a couple more dates but it doesn't look as though they will. They did a huge tour in May though so I can only blame myself.

So... any thoughts on the new Weezer album? I am anticipating a massively mixed response but I thought it was...

...excellent. As a big fan of the old guitar licks and solos it's hard not to enjoy. They must have packed in more solos than all the records since Green combined. I think they've come up with the goods here.

honestly wasn't expecting this but i really like Weezer's new album. even the songs i'd previously not been fond of work much better in the context of the album. might be a bit early to be saying this but i think it could be the best album post-Pinkerton Weezer have released (and if not that, then definitely their best album in a long time)

and dentalplan, i'm now seeing why you loved Foolish Father so much. it clicked so much more now than on my first listen and it's a belter song

Edited by FloorFiller