Crap bands and their crap songs

kaosmark2

The Jesus and Mary Chain playing three shows in London, Manchester and Glasgow in November. Performing Psychocandy in full if anyone's interested. Tickets on sale friday. Should be brilliant.

Three consecutive nights at small venues. Christ that's gonna fly out.

On a related note I noticed the other day they were playing Off Festival in Poland at the start of August. There aren't really any festivals about that time they could do are there? Just that Latitude slot thing that won't be them.

On a related note I noticed the other day they were playing Off Festival in Poland at the start of August. There aren't really any festivals about that time they could do are there? Just that Latitude slot thing that won't be them.

That Festival No. 6 thing? Do they still have a headliner to come? Is that in September though?

Yeah, it'll instantly sell out unfortunately. Not even space for adding extra nights at Manchester either which leads to the idea there'll probably be no other nights added due to demand :(

I don't think they'll play any festivals this year tbh.

Yeah I'd agree with Portishead for that. Final Big Top headliner at Bestival could be a possibility too?

Portishead are a bit big for that slot no? They could easily headline Bestival outright imo.