Crap bands and their crap songs

kaosmark2

Yeah, definitely too much going on. Still some really cool features though, particularly the hologram.

Is there any benefit to have the album start on the inside of the vinyl rather than the outside? I'm no vinyl expert shockingly.

Something else for hipsters to circlejerk over.

Downvote from rafflesia in three, two, one...

Edited by mrtourette

Yeah, definitely too much going on. Still some really cool features though, particularly the hologram.

Is there any benefit to have the album start on the inside of the vinyl rather than the outside? I'm no vinyl expert shockingly.

It's just something different. Doesn't make it better or worse at all. As Yellow says, all you gotta do is put the needle on the bloody record :P

Except it's at three different speeds and there are alternate versions of the same track if you place the needle at different place, not to mention the hidden tracks are in the centre.

If it was easy as putting the needle down, Jack wouldn't have released the fucker.

• Upvote 1

Except it's at three different speeds and there are alternate versions of the same track if you place the needle at different place, not to mention the hidden tracks are in the centre.

If it was easy as putting the needle down, Jack wouldn't have released the fucker.

Haha. Too right I guess. The speeds aren't that big a deal though as the main record is still the normal 33rpm - its just the two hidden tracks in the centre that are different. The alternative versions I guess are 'just putting the needle on the record' doesn't really cut it with the alternative versions but it'll be fun dropping the needle in the right place to try and get each one :)

The album is at 33 1/3rd. If you want to hear Lazzareto just whack it in 33 1/3rd and you're fine. Done.

The bonus stuff is something you have to actively go and do. As it should be!