Hop Farm Festival 2014

Guest sisco

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it would appear so, it's a bit like Cornbury/Wilderness a few years ago.

I would be surprised if both keep the same name though

I thought for a moment while reading that the new one would be Hop Farm Music Festival and the old, relocated one would be Vince Power's Hop Farm Music Festival. Chuckled for a second until I realised that's something he'd do.

• 2 months later...

I dont know much about facebook (never had it) but the fact there is 1 comment on their headliner announcement post cant be good.

also they only just have over 1000 twitter followers. To put that into context i have nearly 900 and i talk absolute bollocks.

Could be someone huge like, I dunno, Bowie or something - someone who'll guarantee ticket sales. Maybe won't be, but there's the possibility if there's only one headliner to be announced and it involves Vince Power.

well it will be interesting whatever happens
I was working in the guest bar at the Phoenix and I did spot Anna Friel was at it as I did speak to her so that report is not a made up story .
Anyway Vince is Vince and it would not surprise me if he has the contract to secure the name so there could be two Hop Farms although its going to be bloody confusing if they end up being held over the same weekend.

Nah this is the naff promoter announcing, is Status Quo exclusive to Download?

Are you calling me a naff promoter? I wish! Just a punter, like you, unfortunately!

It seems that there's going to be 2 Hop Farm Festivals... After seeing Vince starting a brawl with one of The Eagles's security guard right in front of the stage I think that he'd easily punch someone for this.

There is. 1 at the hop farm with a new promoter whos first headliner is Brian Wilson

and... vince at a new location in tonbridge