Worthy View from Bus Station

Guest snoopz

It's a bit of a trek but not much more than from the west car parks, most of it's downhill you get to wander passed the dance village which always looks good and the Other Stage before crossing the railway line and descending again. You can always stop somewhere to chill, I mean it's not like you are in a rush to put your tent up or grab space.

It's a proper trek whilst lugging all your stuff, although as Scottie says there's no real stress, unlike people trying to race to, say, Pennards, to nab a spot to camp.

I think I've seen mention of them picking people up (a bus? golf carts??) from gate A, although unsurprisingly it was pretty slow. Or am I imagining this?

Got tickets through the coach sale so will be arriving at the site by coach. We're looking at camping in WV but it's at the opposite side of the site. I presume it's an almighty trek from the Glasto bus site?

Edited by glasto-worker

If I remember correctly they stated that initial entry to Worthy View would not be allowed through Pennard Hill Gate and that you would need to take the shuttle bus and go through the check in process at the entrance from the WV car park where they give you your WV wristband and someone walks with you to your allocated tent. You need that wristband to exit through Pennard Hill Gate.

• 3 weeks later...

The shuttle bus departed from just beside the coach arrivals, it wasn't signposted so we just asked some stewards. It was a transit minibus and it drives around the site. Great service, but it didnt run before 8 on Monday morning so we had to trek the whole way across the site with our bags to make our coach for 7.30 I absolutely hate coach/ticket packages but we're driving this year so no worries on that front.