The 'I got tickets for Glastonbury 2014' thread.

Guest yellowsnow

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (I've been screaming like this all morning)

Yes I got tickets (just). I thought this was the worst year ever!!!

Last year once you were on the reg page it was smooth to payment screen but this year after you did reg page etc it kept bouncing back to holding page. After a few back buttons then resubmitting we got the confirmation screen.

Last year was so much better i think anyway

I'll be there! It will be my 9th Glastonbury. I managed to get tickets at around 9.50am. I had four windows open on two computers but in my end it was my iPhone I managed to get through on! I was constantly refreshing the windows on the computers but then when I checked my phone it had automatically gone onto the booking page. I didn't get too excited as I thought it would be like last year when you then had to wait ages after putting in your registration details but the rest of the process was plain sailing. See you all in June!

Got my tickets from a Satellite connection on a ship in the North Sea.

never thought I'd get through considering. Out of 20 people in our group 5 got through and all got through the process without it crashing.

Seems maybe we were lucky but I thought it was smoother this year (sans that first 30mins of white pages)