Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

youcancallmeal

Sunday 6th Sale: Post Backdoor URLs in this thread if you get through

Just got mine in Chrome on VirginMedia. Failed to load after I submited reg number, screamed at the computer and hit back button, resubmitted and was plain sailing! Good luck all!

Those of you who got in, what was the URL of the booking page?

Beginning to think after 15 consecutive Glastonburies, the run is about to end :(

Just keep trying everyone, it's been a dogs dinner as usual but ours has gone through now, this was using a works laptop with IE on one tab F5ing constantly.

Done

On wife's school laptop

Firefox - 1 browser (though I was also open on the home PC, sharing the single broadband connection.

The address at the top was the ....address ??? type one that is earlier in this thred

Twitter just now - 40000 sold, 80000 sold

got mine 800000 link eventually

Got through on /800000 page. Then confirm registrations page and then payment. Timed out several times, but hit back and tried again. And again. And again. But eventually got tickets! So if you get in and time out, I would suggest hitting back rather than refresh.

cant even get a booking/holding page now just dead pages, got ie, chrome and firefox over 3 pcs and an iphone going!

Got in by adding the following to my hosts file:

194.168.131.174 glastonbury.seetickets.com

(will post detailed instructions in a minute)

Edit: Detailed instructions on Windows 7:

- Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Right click 'Notepad' and select 'Run as Administrator'

- Click Yes at the prompt.

- In Notepad, go to file -> open -> navigate to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

- To the right of the 'file name' box in the 'open' prompt, there is a drop-down box that displays "Text documents (*.txt)" - change this to "All files (*.*)"

- Select hosts

- Scroll to the bottom of the file that opens, and paste in the following on a new line

194.168.131.174 glastonbury.seetickets.com

- Make sure it's not prefixed with a #.

- Save. EDIT: Change 'Save As' type to 'All Files' - otherwise it will not work

- And then try loading the webpage again.

I'd suggest changing the hosts file back once you've got tickets, to avoid any possible confusion in future years!

Tickets - GET....

Same as last time - still cannot get through on broadband at home (even though it's 120M & has quick ping)

3G Dongle with the sim out of iPhone stuck in it - bosh & through with only 20M of data used & 5 minutes after Seetickets said it was fixed.