Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

youcancallmeal

Sunday 6th Sale: Post Backdoor URLs in this thread if you get through

Hi all, Just got mine. I had Safari and Chrome running on two separate computers. The one got through was my iPad.

Hope everyone gets through. Good luck

I got tickets by choosing not to refresh. The page re-loaded automatically and I got in on the third attempt. Then the hands started shaking!!

See tickets - "Update - after a very difficult half an hour, we've stabilised and are processing orders. Lots of orders! Sorry for the inconvenience"

So the ticket sales start at 9:50 essentially!

Seems like we have tickets!

Be aware that we filled in the booking and card details then pressed submit. At this point the browser failed to go to next stage.
Took the desicion to press the back button. Filled in the card details a 2nd time then pressed submit. Then we gout the conformation !

See you on the farm!

See just now Update - after a very difficult half an hour, we've stabilised and are processing orders. Lots of orders! Sorry for the inconvenience

Managed to get through on 3G really fast, try that if struggling.

Just got mine!

It was the iphone on 3G using the 800000 link (second year running) that won over all we used.

once in, it was smooth sailing. best of luck guys!!

Long time lurker here, last year was my first Glastonbury and I was hooked! My brother just got ours and now I'm trying for others

Good luck everyone