Sunday 6th Sale: Post Backdoor URLs in this thread if you get through

youcancallmeal

Wow, I feel for everyone who hasn't got tickets. I didn't get a sniff of a page (couldn't even see the holding page for long periods), but luckily a friend of a friend got through.

Last year I was in at about 9.03, so it's pretty much luck of the draw I think.

If it's any consolation we're due a mudbath, which should make 2015 tickets easier to come by...

Ah ok, got my tickets around 10am on the dot, so hopefully not long now. It came up with a reference number and everything, so I'm not too concerned. But there's always doubts until the e-mail comes through.

If in doubt check your internet banking - I didn't trust see tickets, so checked and could see the money was in holding on my crrent balance ;-)

Didnt even get close this year. Only ever saw the holding screen with the countdown, Absolutely gutted but not going to give up - resales still offer a chance.

:pogranichnik: It's not over till it's over.

My IP was blocked. Working on 3G, but my local internet was blocked I think.

For those that didn't even get the Holding/Queue page you were probably blocked by SeeTickets.

There no multi tabs policy = multiple connections = BLOCKED!

Those with only one browser open probably had a better chance!!!

It is not random. I couldn't get through at all. My mate is a network bod and he could not get through from home at all. However using his work router, which has a private dns, he got through several times. I think if you are with a big internet provider, you get shafted.