Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

youcancallmeal

Sunday 6th Sale: Post Backdoor URLs in this thread if you get through

Host file worked for me straight after I changed it - fucked up with my postcode though and it didn't work for me in the end. Luckily my missus got in without changing the host file - one browser (chrome), auto refresh.

See you in PIlton next June :)

My email came through after about 20 min

Ah ok, got my tickets around 10am on the dot, so hopefully not long now. It came up with a reference number and everything, so I'm not too concerned. But there's always doubts until the e-mail comes through.

The 194.168.131.174 glastonbury.seetickets.com route must be closed already guys, don't do it, just no response from it

What archaic browsers are you all using that have a refresh button and/or an f5 shortcut?! Feeling left out!

No joy at all today. Same as last year.

I think it looks like they've twigged the hosts file change and blocked it, or everyone's just mashing the server now.

The hosts file change worked for me, so thanks to whoever dug out the IPs for See.

As for the email thing, just be patient - I completed my booking at 9.43 and didn't get an email until about 20 minutes later.

Got through on 3G on phone, so pleased going to be having some big sugery in the next few weeks so I have something to look forward too

host file wouldn't let me reload the page at all? just kept saying 'page could not reload' once i'd entered that. help anyone?

done all of this and it will not save

Two things:

1) Did you Run Notepad as Administrator?

2) When saving, you need to change 'save as type' to 'All files'

IT DIED and I cant get the page back now great!

a friend then surprtises my by giving me bloody 3 registration numbers for himself 2 of which have alternate postcodes and he has no idea what one to use!

FFS

No email yet but sat looking at a "Booking Complete" page. Feel sick, this was the most stressful ticket day I have had. I just hammered F5, no host edits, no 3G just Firefox and F5. Good luck, keep at it!

i don't understand how people are getting through at all. firefox and chrome have completely died on my computer. i've had a booking page on safari on my phone for an hour but it won't go through

GOD

Didn't even get to the holding page on wifi but switched to 3G on my phone and used the 800000 link and had tickets within 15-20 mins!

I've changed the host by the instructions but what adress do I need then to put in my browser?

Same one as usual - http://glastonbury.seetickets.com - the hosts file edit just changes the way that request is handled.

Edit - looks like they've blocked it - you need to remove the hosts file entry now to be able to connect to the website.

Managed to enter reg details and then thoroughly crashed, now can't even load holding page anymore

The longer the morning goes on, the less confidence i have :( Haven't been able to get near a page for the past 40 mins now :(