Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

youcancallmeal

Sunday 6th Sale: Post Backdoor URLs in this thread if you get through

If anyone can get the enter registration details page, please post the html source:

right click on the browser and click "view page source", copy this to the clipboard and post in a reply.

I got through online using my iphone which I disconnected from the wifi so it was on a different IP address. Took a while still but got straight through. A bit fiddly to enter info especially when your hands are shaking with excitement but a job well done now!

got mine and confirmation email

if you add 's' to end of http so it is "https" and add a / to the end of "800000" so it is 80000/. that worked for us

good luck :)

I had one Safari, one Chrome and one FF window open with my iphone sat in the background.

Turns out the ticket pages loaded on my iphone and I hadnt even noticed - cue scramble for the reg numbers. Even though it took me a while to add the reg numbers etc the iphone page didnt lose connection or kick me off and the transaction went through no problem.

Don't want to worry you folks - Glasto just tweeted 80000 sold, 40000 to go. So about 40000 in last 15 mins!!!!!!!!!!! gone

what about mac users?

I've never used a mac in my life I'm afraid. Hopefully someone else on here who's familiar with them will post, otherwise:

https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=cr&ei=NCNRUr_JDaGe0QWmhYCACA#q=edit+hosts+file+mac&safe=off

Once you've found the file, it's the same line you need to add,

194.168.131.174 glastonbury.seetickets.com

Got in by adding the following to my hosts file:

(will post detailed instructions in a minute)

Yeah, that worked for my mate earlier. Jumps the holding page straight to booking.

My brother has apparently got them after timing out on payment page and hitting back, so many thanks to whoever posted that. Good luck to all those still trying, don't give up.

Hmmm, for me pasting that into my host file just made me lose the holding page and go back to a 'this page cannot be displayed' page

Successfully managed to get 6 tickets after a frustrating hour. Had a PC and tried internet explorer, Firefox and Chrome and it was taking ages to refresh no matter which browser I tried. However I also had someone else trying in another room (same internet connection) with Safari using an Apple iMac and the pages were refreshing as quick as they could press the refresh. Once SeeTickets sorted their technical problems out the Mac got straight through.

OK, this worked for me.

Hit - http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/addregistrations

When it came up with "

Page not found

We're sorry, but the page you have tried to vist could not be found." on a glastonbury looking page, I then requested to http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2014-deposits/worthy-farm/800000/ in a different tab and it opened a booking page.

Just got mine!

It was the iphone on 3G using the 800000 link (second year running) that won over all we used.

once in, it was smooth sailing. best of luck guys!!

Yeah, can I just recommend this cos I was having a horrid time on my lap top and took a punt on my phone. Got through first time with no issues. Quite shocked actually.

the hosts file mod isnt working but thanks anyway for posting!

Managed to get two tickets there - wasn't too difficult although there were a few hairy moments during the booking process. Managed to get to the registration screen just by refreshing constantly on the holding page (I was using IE10 which seemed to be very quick). Every time I clicked the "Proceed" button on every step of the booking process it would time out - but it was no problem I just hit the back button and tried again, and after a few tries each time I would get onto the next step. The only tip I can give is just refresh constantly while on the holding page - although I guess you all already know that!

I just got my tickets by adding 194.168.131.174 glastonbury.seetickets.com to my hosts file:

Detailed steps on Windows 7:

- Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Right click 'Notepad' and select 'Run as Administrator'

- Click Yes at the prompt.

- In Notepad, go to file -> open -> navigate to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

- To the right of the 'file name' box in the 'open' prompt, there is a drop-down box that displays "Text documents (*.txt)" - change this to "All files (*.*)"

- Select hosts

- Scroll to the bottom of the file that opens, and paste in the following on a new line

- Make sure it's not prefixed with a #.

- Save.

- And then try loading the webpage again.

I'd suggest changing the hosts file back once you've got tickets, to avoid any possible confusion in future years!

This on a Mac??? Please!

This is the link: http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/Event/GLASTONBURY-2014-DEPOSITS/Worthy-Farm/800000

Keep bashing F5 as if your life depended on it!!!! We've got ours now 6 + 2 in separate completely legit transactions (one via the iPhone). Ready to get a friend her 4, but she was already on the Reg page. The booking process once you're on the Add Reg page is back to how it used to be. No timeouts (if you get one, press F5).

Had my confo email too.

I'd just like to big up eFestivals and all the wonderful people who post here. You've given me moral support in spades after last year's epic fail and helped getting me my tickets this year. You and my Glastonbury Goddess pendant that is. Let's all bow to her holiness.

See y'all in a field in Somerset in June.

xxxxxx