Sunday 6th Sale: Post Backdoor URLs in this thread if you get through

youcancallmeal

Got in via laptop on broadband and then on my phone on 3G so managed to get all our tickets. Have confirmation but, slightly worried as I can't see any movement in my bank account.

For those that were unsuccessful, I know it's disappointing now but don't give up we've got tickets for friends in the resale before, so keep your chin up and prepare for April.

Didn't get a sniff of anything after 9am. Even now, half an hour after it's sold out, I can't get on to any Seetickets or Glastonbury page -- not even the Sold Out page.

I'm on TalkTalk fibre - anyone else with TalkTalk got the same problems? Could TalkTalk be blocked by Seetickets?

I'm on talktalk and got through fine.

My friend got all the way through, out in his card details clicked buy tickets then the final booking page didn't load. He refreshed and clicked buy again but it said a transaction had already been processed. I tried to enter his reg details and it said tickets had already been purchased using this registration.

He hasn't had a confirmation email yet but he only got through at like 10.20. Anyone else have anything similar? He's majorly stressing out and obviously very pessimistic.

Not getting tickets is horrible, but not getting them when the system told you that you had them is even worse.

Feel so relieved and grateful I got mine!

There was definitely some kind of ip blocking going on as I never got anywhere near the holding page using wifi on my laptop and phone, couldn't even get on the ticket page after they sold out. Got straight through to the holding page using my 3G but by then it was too late and the only time i got to the next page it had sold out.

Well definitely be using my 3G for the resale.

My friend got all the way through, out in his card details clicked buy tickets then the final booking page didn't load. He refreshed and clicked buy again but it said a transaction had already been processed. I tried to enter his reg details and it said tickets had already been purchased using this registration.

He hasn't had a confirmation email yet but he only got through at like 10.20. Anyone else have anything similar? He's majorly stressing out and obviously very pessimistic.

Not getting tickets is horrible, but not getting them when the system told you that you had them is even worse.

I'm sure they'll be fine. I'd be over the moon if I was in his shoes :).

Sounds like he got them. Ask him to call see, they will be able to check his registration number to see if there is a ticket booked against it.

failed this year. re-sale it is then! (and failing that I hope the weather is terrible....)

Got through to the registration code page a load of times. After entering all the details and clicking 'proceed' it came up with a message saying something like 'these details cannot be processed because they are in use by another account...' etc.

Did anyone else have this problem/find a way around it?

Other than that it just crashed every time I tried to enter my details. Was that page on a timer? if you took too long entering details would you be logged out again? pressing f5 after this happened didn't do anything for me.

failed this year. re-sale it is then! (and failing that I hope the weather is terrible....)

Got through to the registration code page a load of times. After entering all the details and clicking 'proceed' it came up with a message saying something like 'these details cannot be processed because they are in use by another account...' etc.

Did anyone else have this problem/find a way around it?

Other than that it just crashed every time I tried to enter my details. Was that page on a timer? if you took too long entering details would you be logged out again? pressing f5 after this happened didn't do anything for me.

I think it says something in the info about getting 20 minutes?

I think it says something in the info about getting 20 minutes?

The page after the registration details (where it shows names, addresses, numbers etc) I managed to get to, but when I tried to proceed it kept saying "Session has timed out" Did it about 40 times :-(

A friend got one for me but my girlfriend isn't going so I feel gutted and a bit useless.

Can I just point out that Firefox was dreadful today. Only got near the page when I switched to Opera

Haven't seen this mentioned here, probably it has, but after I had my payment confirmation page, I clicked back through to the order page and put in one more name (my son!). In previous years I'd have expected the next page to be the confirmation page saying who I'd booked for and asking for payment but when it eventually refreshed it always went back to the holding page (or auto-refresh). I could still click back to the order page but I never got the confirmation page again. Sadly he's not going :(

you have no idea how much I am seriously considering that!

shes effed off to her bedroom in a strop now saying 'how was I supposed to know?!'

I say: 'READ YOUR EMAIL LIKE I DID WOMAN AND EFFING WELL DELETE OLD REGISTRATIONS LIKE I TOLD YOU TO DO!'

the registration she gave me for herself was an old one she ASSURED me she updated the postcode of, only to then tell me she didnt think she had.......... I had the page THERE and was mashing f5 getting ready to enter debit card details..... got an error with the postcode...... then got the page BACK and clicked submit and got a sold out sign with a tweet 3 secs previous saying sold out.

SCHEISSE

edited to remove profanity so that Neil does not ban me

I'm sorry you didn't get your tickets, but frankly if that's the way you talk to and treat your girlfriend, you don't deserve her and she would be better off without you.

I'm sorry you didn't get your tickets, but frankly if that's the way you talk to and treat your girlfriend, you don't deserve her and she would be better off without you.

I'm sorry but post T-day disappointment caused by his gf's stupidity despite his warnings is not a summary of their relationship. If my gf did that to me i'd be suuuuuuper annoyed doesn't mean we shouldn't be together because the other 364 days and 22 hours of the year it isn't an issue.

I'm sorry but post T-day disappointment caused by his gf's stupidity despite his warnings is not a summary of their relationship. If my gf did that to me i'd be suuuuuuper annoyed doesn't mean we shouldn't be together because the other 364 days and 22 hours of the year it isn't an issue.

I dunno, from that post it sounds like she could be in a borderline abusive relationship.

I dunno, from that post it sounds like she could be in a borderline abusive relationship.

haha, oh wow, the world we live in!! Someone about 20 minutes after a huge disappointment caused by their gf's lack of attentiveness vents using an angry post on a forum and you think its an abusive relationship.

One angry post on a forum does not an abusive relationship make

Shit. Sorry love. I will be up and about to help any (regular) efesters on resale day. Those who trust me enough with their details anyway (and I would understand if not).

Thanks Scruffy. May even take you up on that! I'm hoping the ticket gods will see fit to reward me with tickets for you-know-who now. Although I wanted this more :(

Really glad you got them though :)