Sunday 6th Sale: Post Backdoor URLs in this thread if you get through

youcancallmeal

For all my nerves, I don't think I ever actually thought I would be unsuccessful. Wow. This sucks.

Agreed, seems a lot of regular posters and other glasto regular people have missed out, never properly thought it would happen. fuck

Edited by Field Commander Jefferson Monkey

Shit. Sold out. I was at the payment page too. Entered all my details and then confirmed the order and BANG! It timed out and no amount of refreshing or hitting back worked.

Gutted!

Same here - you'd have thought that once they confirmed your reg numbers and you to the payment page the tix would be, in effect, reserved until payment went through? Bastards.

• Upvote 1

Does anyone got this sentence too? "Your payment has already been processed."

I was in the payment page, clicked Buy Tickets, nothing happened. Clicked Buy Tickets again, and got to the same page but with this sentence. Every time I tried to Buy Tickets again, this sentence appeared. I got out, got in again, put my registration number and postcode, and it said that tickets had been already purchased for this registration number. But I got no e-mail, no confirmation page... I'm freaking out guys!!!

Kick her into touch mate....

you have no idea how much I am seriously considering that!

shes effed off to her bedroom in a strop now saying 'how was I supposed to know?!'

I say: 'READ YOUR EMAIL LIKE I DID WOMAN AND EFFING WELL DELETE OLD REGISTRATIONS LIKE I TOLD YOU TO DO!'

the registration she gave me for herself was an old one she ASSURED me she updated the postcode of, only to then tell me she didnt think she had.......... I had the page THERE and was mashing f5 getting ready to enter debit card details..... got an error with the postcode...... then got the page BACK and clicked submit and got a sold out sign with a tweet 3 secs previous saying sold out.

SCHEISSE

edited to remove profanity so that Neil does not ban me

Edited by mungo57

SeeTickets tweet is taking the piss......

"SeeTickets have the cheek to say 'never knew we had so many it consultants folllowing us'"

Saw that, awful, especially considering they had major problems yet again.

My heart felt sympathies to anyone who was unsuccessful this time. I hope resale day is kind to you because the festival won't be the same without you.

• Upvote 1

There was definitely IP throttling going on by See Tickets. Repeatedly got the holding page on two 3G connections but nothing via broadband. Fired up TOR and got to the holding page everytime too.

Incredibly frustrating.

i'm not sure i blame them - they might have been restricting based on which IPs seemed to be flooding. mine went through while i wasn't paying attention and manually refreshing and only had the two browsers

such tactics might work against regulars who have got used to hammering it

Was trying for friends

Got straight through around the time it was enabled, put in reg numbers and postcodes, went to confirm deposits page, clicked confirm and it went back to the holding page. I tried back and clicked confirm again it went to the holding page, went back and it went to the holding page !!

Never got past there

Tried all links in history all went to the holding page.

If you were unlucky just remember there is a resale

Does anyone got this sentence too? "Your payment has already been processed."

I was in the payment page, clicked Buy Tickets, nothing happened. Clicked Buy Tickets again, and got to the same page but with this sentence. Every time I tried to Buy Tickets again, this sentence appeared. I got out, got in again, put my registration number and postcode, and it said that tickets had been already purchased for this registration number. But I got no e-mail, no confirmation page... I'm freaking out guys!!!

It sounds like it was successful for you - esp if it wouldn't let you reuse your reg number. Maybe check your bank balance if you haven't yet gotten the email? I could see that the money was in holding on mine so confirmed it that way...

Using my superfast BT Fibre Broadband and didn't get a sniff. Still can't see the holding page.

If I use a proxy or 3G I get straight on. Very strange and suspicious.

Luckily a friend managed to get tickets for us.

My super fast fibre didn't get any further than the holding page, but luckily friend who lives out in the sticks with slow BB connection managed to get our tickets. Sure is luck of the draw!

Gutted for anyone that missed out, roll on April.

Edited by Georgeh