youcancallmeal

Sunday 6th Sale: Post Backdoor URLs in this thread if you get through

Hello all, I thought I'd start a thread nice and early where we can post any backdoor URLs.

So far we know this is the first level:

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/gfl-holding

There are theories that this might work as the second level:

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/Event/GLASTONBURY-2014-DEPOSITS/Worthy-Farm/800000

But let's post definite URLs as and when we get through.

Good luck!

Mark

Hi. The second one is a guess by others, though it seems a logical place to start based on the URLs for the coach package sale on Thursday; I'm going to have one of those URLs in one browser and the other URL in another browser.

Currently have 5 browsers open with the holding page and my trusty old shite K Meleon browser on the backdoor link (just in case). F5 and a touchpad will be very busy over the course of the next hour or so.

Is anyone in a queue sorta thing yet, or do you have the "Tickets are on sale at 9AM" thingymajig?

With the backdoor link (800000), I get 'No Event Found', so presumably when tickets for the event are onsale, the event will be there.

Just noticed that See have put another server on for this....expect it to all be over pretty quick.

There are now 3 in total.

Just noticed that See have put another server on for this....expect it to all be over pretty quick.

Interesting...

With the backdoor link (800000), I get 'No Event Found', so presumably when tickets for the event are onsale, the event will be there.

Yeah, that's what I've got... I'm keeping the backdoor link a secret from Facebook until I have my tickets :P

(Sorta selfish, I know, but fuck 'em! xD)

This fills me with fear. I want it to last a while, so the less interested parties get bored and leave it to the rest of us.

use a dnslookup tool against the glastonbury.seetickets.com url and it returns the ip's of all the servers that dns routes to.....

This fills me with fear. I want it to last a while, so the less interested parties get bored and leave it to the rest of us.

yep same here ..... scared now.