Arctic Monkeys

Guest dentalplan

I'm still wondering why they put R U Mine? on there. Had it been new, people would've been frothing at the mouth, but its like 18 months old now?

I can't really criticise anything else though, there were a couple of songs I wasn't too keen on first listen (One For The Road & Fireside), but they've grown on me. I think the variety in sounds is fantastic.

Edited by dentalplan

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After listening to it through a few more times, R U Mine, Arabella and Mad Sounds are the standouts. Do I Wanna Know and Snap Out Of It are good. I'm not fussed about any of the others. First half of Knee Socks sucks, second half is awesome. I think I'm in the minority though, most people seem to love it on twitter.

After listening to it through a few more times, R U Mine, Arabella and Mad Sounds are the standouts. Do I Wanna Know and Snap Out Of It are good. I'm not fussed about any of the others. First half of Knee Socks sucks, second half is awesome. I think I'm in the minority though, most people seem to love it on twitter.

it's the falsetto for me, it makes them all blend into one, I Wanna Be Yours, Party Anthem, I Want It All, the first half of Knee Socks and One For The Road all just blur together

Fireside sounds a bit crap now I've listened to it multiple times, and I just don't like High. It sounds like I'm trying my hardest to pick faults but I'm genuinely not :P I really want to like it, but I just can't get around how disappointing it sounds to me :(