Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

8 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Fans should be able to criticise their favs work

CA7955CB-95E9-42D2-BCB2-8C2523544569.gif

Yeah, but just saying. Even when people didnt like EN they still flocked to their shows. U2 hasnt made a significant album in 20 years but still sell out stadiums. Same goes for Coldplay

11 minutes ago, zero000 said:

Any word on presale for these shows? Haven’t had an email yet though pre ordered the album a while ago. 

Live Nation on the Thursday 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

Anyone seen the actual ticket prices yet?

Birmingham arena has

Listed so who knows. I'm gonna guess one of two of them are ticket + album bundles 

I think this is my least favourite album of theirs. It’s their solar power. As in the die hard fans are trying to convince themselves it’s still good in denial. 

Edited by Matt42
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I think this is my least favourite album of theirs. It’s their solar power. As in the die hard fans are trying to convince themselves it’s still good in denial. 

"I don't like it, therefore anyone who says they do must be lying!"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 20

16 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Do you not see how you come across so condescending here? 

• Upvote 3

It’s received mixed reviews overall but the consensus from a few places I’ve looked seems to be it’s not as good as the older stuff but still a decent 7/10 album. Hardly anyone was sticking up for Solar Power. I think this will go on to be a pretty forgettable album, whereas Solar Power will continue to be referenced as a massive flop. No real similarity between the two.

5 minutes ago, Superunknown said:

Do you not see how you come across so condescending here? 

How come it was fine for people to say this about solar power on here, but not cool when it’s a different artist?

It’s just an observation. 

4 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

It’s received mixed reviews overall but the consensus from a few places I’ve looked seems to be it’s not as good as the older stuff but still a decent 7/10 album. 

That’d be my take.

4 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

How come it was fine for people to say this about solar power on here, but not cool when it’s a different artist?

It’s just an observation. 

It’s condescending either way. Just let people enjoy what they want without lame digs about them being in denial because they don’t agree with you.