Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

What a gig! After an awful day personally (family bereavement), we needed something spiritual like this. Nothing like an Arcade Fire show to reinvigorate and lift the soul. 

Also, great to just bump into fellow efesters in the merch queue. (Matt and Jack, we owe you a drink at Glastonbury.)

6 minutes ago, broken monkey said:

What a gig! After an awful day personally (family bereavement), we needed something spiritual like this. Nothing like an Arcade Fire show to reinvigorate and lift the soul. 

Also, great to just bump into fellow efesters in the merch queue. (Matt and Jack, we owe you a drink at Glastonbury.)

First time I saw them, a good friend had died the same day. Only gig I've ever shed a tear to and they were absolutely brilliant. 

What a gig that was!! So privileged to have been a part of it. 

Koko looks incredible. Art deco themed throughout, you can see where the (supposed) £70 million has been spent. 

Pricey AF, even for London. £3 to put your coat in and £7.30 for a pint of Guinness. 

There was no support act as such, but there was a gent on a piano playing classical tunes for a good 90 minutes beforehand. 

Crowd were really up for it. Band were on fine form, although not perfect, there were a few missed lyrics here and there, not that it mattered. 

The new songs sound incredible, actually thought the tracks from Everything Now came across best overall. 

If we get a secret set at Glasto, it’ll be the set of the weekend, no doubt. 

5 hours ago, Jamm said:

If anyone at the gig would be kind enough to buy The Lightning and Unconditional 7”s if they’re selling them I’ll pay and cover the cost of sending them! 

Pretty Please!

I've got a spare if you want to DM me!

Edit: Sorry, just realised some others earlier in the thread asked for spares, so I'll honour that instead of offering it to the most recent request.

Edited by grayfitz