Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

I hope there's no support band at Koko. I want the band to start as early as possible so I can take a selfie when they are on and then I can then leave to go to a club. If they are any good I might stay for a couple of songs but I can't waste my Friday night just seeing this random band!

1 minute ago, Neville Street said:

No more dates been published, still 500+ on viagogo, so it looks like Streaming is the answer. I don’t have Twitch, but I do have Amazon Prime. Can anybody help with how we are going to be able to watch the KOKO gig?

Cheers, NS

I'm sure there will be more shows announced soon enough, have some patience. Doing little shows like this helps to build hype. 

Just now, Gilgamesh69 said:

I'm sure there will be more shows announced soon enough, have some patience. Doing little shows like this helps to build hype. 

Definitely later in the year, the post the other day seemed to have good info about dates at the O2, I meant something else local(ish) before their SNL show, i.e. adjacent to the KOKO show. Patience will pay off I am sure (secret set Glastonbury please)

9 minutes ago, Neville Street said:

Definitely later in the year, the post the other day seemed to have good info about dates at the O2, I meant something else local(ish) before their SNL show, i.e. adjacent to the KOKO show. Patience will pay off I am sure (secret set Glastonbury please)

Eh? Don't think i saw this post...

On 4/21/2022 at 10:32 PM, Suprefan said:

To give some hope to these shows. I think theyll add a couple more. No reason to fly over for one gig. Also, theyre playing the O2 in September. Next week supposed to announce. Enjoy the ews.

and in regards to the setlist. Itll be similar to the New York gigs most likely. They modified that setlist for Coachella so it doesnt seem like theyll tweak things much til its tour time.

55 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Eh? Don't think i saw this post...

The above one! Also some people found a listing on Birmingham Arena's website for September that was swiftly removed. It said onsale date was 29th, so I guess an announcement this week or next if its pushed back a bit?

4 hours ago, zero000 said:

The reviews are coming in for WE. Fairly glowing review from an obvious fan of the band in stereogum: https://www.stereogum.com/2183970/arcade-fire-we/reviews/premature-evaluation/?fbclid=IwAR1uirdcpvGyX_wo7_cu5gFoPQWGUXjyEz7ChgvEAxxkbf9VXnq5n01Ixog

"Still, ever since Funeral lit my soul on fire in 2004, I’ve been waiting on another Arcade Fire album that elicited such unreserved passion, that wasn’t at least a little bit disappointing. After nearly two decades waiting on the lightning, that album is finally here." 

Hype is increasing......

Very much seems like this album is a ‘fuck it, let’s just give the people what they want’  type of album after the reception to them fucking around on the last one. Probably not gonna change the world in the long run, but for sure will satisfy those who’re already fans of the band. Can’t wait to hear it. 

13 minutes ago, harryy said:

"Still, ever since Funeral lit my soul on fire in 2004, I’ve been waiting on another Arcade Fire album that elicited such unreserved passion, that wasn’t at least a little bit disappointing. After nearly two decades waiting on the lightning, that album is finally here." 

Hype is increasing......

Inject it in my veins

8 minutes ago, unodosseb said:

Presale for the birmingham show was meant to be tomorrow. Reckon the tour is still being announced this week or if they’re gonna wait a little longer?

Tours normally go on sale album release week to allow for additional album sales, so people get access to the pre sale.